The Gugny Chronicles: Part 1, My Life As A !@#$

145B4IDIE

It all started whe he took his son down to NY city. He was taken from his hotel in the middle of the night. His son escaped but, Gugny was used as a sex slave till his money ran out and had no more little blue pills left. He was up for many hours

Edited by mead107

• 1 month later...

There once was a time that I thought it was pronounced GUGG-NEE. But then I realized the correct pronunciation is GOOOGNEE. I became a man that day.

I was puzzled to how to pronounce it too.

He gave me a lesson there at Hammer's Lot before the Bills game vs the Broncos.

I met a man in Prague last summer who said he used to work in the foreign service. He had spent some time in and around Saudi Arabia.

He told me that Gugny is infamous in some circles as being, perhaps, the most prolific male prostitute in the history of Dubai, and maybe even in all of the United Arab Emirates.

He used to have a penthouse suite in the Burj Khalifa, just above the home of crown prince Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum.

His MDMA fueled late night parties were well known, and anyone who was anyone wanted to be on the guest list.

For a few years, Gugny rode a fine line between excessive but controlled partying and being totally self-destructive.

This is where an old client of his, Mead107, enters the story.

I can't find the link to the article in the Dubai Free Press. It describes how Gugny was found to be the only human with the ability to impregnate the Camels in the Emir's herd! It took many years of detective work for the Emir's private investigator to link the Camel offspring's cravings, for extra crispy hot wings, to the American with the donkey d!(#.

I'll keep searching for the link

It was during one of Gugny's infamous parties that Mead107 entered his life. The party was in celebration of Kaleeb al Tarawana, or the Feast of the Sacred Camel.

Mead107 was lucky enough to find himself inside the party due to a contact he had made at work. He paid the man $500 to bring him along as his guest. Now that Mead107 finally had his chance, he was not going to screw it up.

He hesitantly approached Gugny, who was wearing nothing more than a ruby red silk bathrobe, more open than closed, and a pair of black flip flops. Mead107 could see Gugny's chest inside the bathrobe, lightly glazed with sweat. Mead107 immediately knew he had to have some of that.

So Mead107 walked up to Gugny and said "I've heard of your work. I'm a huge fan. I'm curious. How much do you charge?"

Gugny responded: "More than someone like you can afford" and he turned his back and walked over to the bar to freshen up his gin and tonic.

Mead107 thought to himself, now, more than ever, "I have to have that man."