Favorite breakfast

YoloinOhio

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Scrambled eggs with red/yellow peppers, mushrooms, onions, and cheese, with a splash Frank's Red Hot on top. Home fries on the side.

Bloody Mary is optional.

Edited by WhoTom

I know you guys are going to think I'm crazy but the best way to ruin a bloody mary is to put booze in it. I love me a super spicy virgin mary. :thumbsup:

You mean the best way to ruin a Virgin Mary. Without the vodka, it's not a Bloody Mary.

And yeah, I think you're crazy. :D

You mean the best way to ruin a Virgin Mary. Without the vodka, it's not a Bloody Mary.

And yeah, I think you're crazy. :D

Semantics. I work with flavor combinations all the time and alcohol and tomato juice are a real ****ty combo. And this is coming from a guy who drank whatever put in front of him. Hated bloody marys

Is that a 4th of July Special?

I'm hoping for a 10th of September special. B-)

Semantics. I work with flavor combinations all the time and alcohol and tomato juice are a real ****ty combo. And this is coming from a guy who drank whatever put in front of him. Hated bloody marys

I'm hoping for a 10th of September special. B-)

you gonna make it again this year brother?

fine fine. If I'm off work or if I can manage to find a day to meet you. Tell me when you are going to be in town

I get in Thursday before the opener and leave the following Tuesday. I'll be super busy with family stuff but I'll be around.

I get in Thursday before the opener and leave the following Tuesday. I'll be super busy with family stuff but I'll be around.

ive got says I'm working so I'll have to plan ahead with you beforehand. I'll let u know when I get my schedule