Need Ravens stadium info

In particular where to park. Is it better to park close or park along the rail line and take that to the stadium? Also any suggestions for food pre-game would be appreciated.

My Ravens friends take the train in and then walk to the stadium. Parking close by is pricey

Love Raven Stadium. Personally, the loudest stadium I have been in.

The best game I ever saw played in person was the Colts at Ravens 2007 Divisional Playoff Game <playoffs for the 2006 season>. Ravens were #1 seed, with Steve McNair at the helm. I sat in the end zone, same end zone side, opposite corner Ray Lewis would do his thing out of the tunnel, with an old friend. We were a direct audience to Steve McNair's ill advised int in the end zone, which totally changed the game. Ravens were dominating till that play

Viniateri kicked 5 50 yard + field goals. Colts won 15 - 6.

Park anywhere near the stadium, easy in and out. Fans are rugged / battle tested / grizzled / fun, so behave.

I went to Camden a lot when I lived up there. I know a spot that's maybe $20 and it's an easy out. It's 4 blocks from Camden, and they share a parking lot. If interested, message me.

Now, for a preseason game, it may not matter with light traffic.

However, make sure you eat at Matthews Pizza while you are there. Don't judge it by its appearance. Voted best pizza in the state for over a decade.

Edited by Virgil