Let's not count out the Dolphins

Didn't say that. but why bother watching any games if you want them to lose them all.

Well for this year it is only to evaluate players.

Essentially a one long Preseason to see who fits long term.

Best case scenario long term for the Bills is to have the 1st pick in the draft and have them get the QB they want with all the other assets to fill holes.

Worst case is to not be in a position and have to use all the assets to get the 2nd or 3rd choce at QB and spin it that he was the top on your board.

Edited by MAJBobby

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best case scenario long term for the Bills is to have the 1st pick in the draft and have them get the QB they want with all the other assets to fill holes.

Worst case is to not be in a position and have to use all the assets to get the 2nd or 3rd choce at QB and spin it that he was the top on your board.

Can't say that I disagree with any of this.

Believe me, I was. I mean, I hate Tannehill, and I think he is the best thing to happen to Bills fans.

I am watching Cutler vs. the Eagles in preseason week 3. With the Darby + Graham secondary I have been thinking was pretty good. And man, I am getting worried

I have told several people that I think the Dolphins are better with Cutler than Tannehill. Cutler is gonna get some turnovers, but he is a better passer than Tannehill and Miami has weapons.

I think Julius Thomas can be a sleeper in fantasy this year at TE too and I think Jarvis is going to be better than where he is being drafted in fantasy right now.

go for you tank fan.

Yep. Keep cheering and spending your money on a 6-7 win team saying always next year like the past 17 years.

Insanity = doing same thing over and over again expecting a different result

But people should be happy. It seems the Bills are yet again at the start of another half assed rebuild. Instead of doing it the right way

Edited by MAJBobby

Well said.

It was stupid when people counted them out last year. Gase is a good head coach and I would love to have him.

But they are a team that screams regression. Prime Jay Cutler is a 7-9 type qb. He's not prime Cutler anymore. They are winning between 6 and 7 games.

But yeah, the Bills shouldn't be counting out any team, much less some team that sweep us.

This....I love it when people bring up how bad the Jets and Dolphins are and that we are going to sweep them.....when in the real life world they both swept us last year? If they suck so bad what does that say about the Bills? Imagine their fans comments talking about us lol

Believe me, I was. I mean, I hate Tannehill, and I think he is the best thing to happen to Bills fans.

I am watching Cutler vs. the Eagles in preseason week 3. With the Darby + Graham secondary I have been thinking was pretty good. And man, I am getting worried

Bills better worry about themselves first..

Are you worried that they will draft ahead of us?

Lol cutler. Come on guys. He will be benched by week 5 then Moore for a few games then him back and they win 4 games Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smokin' Jay don't care.

Besides the Pats the AFC East is a bum fight.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I'm probably in the minority, but I think they'll be better with Cutler.

I feel the same way, I think the fish will be fighting hard with NE for the east this year because of Cutler.

Both the Bills and Dolphins will suck, IMO.

Pretty close record wise.

Both teams 5 to 7 wins.

I don't agree, I can see the Jests and Bills fighting for last and Miami/NE for for 1st.

Despite your recent body of work on PPP, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

But this cinches it. You really are an idiot.

I've been called an idiot by DC Tom! I'm a full member of the board now!

Seriously though. Through the entire off-season I've been working on the premise that Miami is not as good as their record last year. With Cutler coming in for Tannehill, I figured the Bills would have it easy.

We know what Cutler is at this point. And yes, he has flushed talent around him down the tubes with poorly timed turnovers. He is a rich man's Fitz.

But what I saw when the 1st team groups were out was a very well functioning group. I don't think we can afford to write them off yet

Despite your recent body of work on PPP, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

But this cinches it. You really are an idiot.

I've been called an idiot by DC Tom! I'm a full member of the board now!

Seriously though. Through the entire off-season I've been working on the premise that Miami is not as good as their record last year. With Cutler coming in for Tannehill, I figured the Bills would have it easy.

We know what Cutler is at this point. And yes, he has flushed talent around him down the tubes with poorly timed turnovers. He is a rich man's Fitz.

But what I saw when the 1st team groups were out was a very well functioning group. I don't think we can afford to write them off yet

dont put a dollar on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel the same way, I think the fish will be fighting hard with NE for the east this year because of Cutler.

I don't agree, I can see the Jests and Bills fighting for last and Miami/NE for for 1st.

Of course you do. Thinking Cutler will lead Miami to a title tells me all I need to know about your QB evaluations. Miami and the Bills will both be 6-7 win teams. Miami got a lot of breaks in 2016-our run defense was one of them. Cutler is a turnover/sack machine at this stage.

Edited by JM2009

Yep. Keep cheering and spending your money on a 6-7 win team saying always next year like the past 17 years.

Insanity = doing same thing over and over again expecting a different result

But people should be happy. It seems the Bills are yet again at the start of another half assed rebuild. Instead of doing it the right way

Were you really in the military?

Must be French military with the way you want to lay down and surrender before the fighting starts. :thumbsup:

Come on man. You set yourself up for that one. :w00t: