LeSean's Instagram Pic This Morning.

KDS73

17 days and some of this bull **** can be put to rest. oh wait, bull **** never goes away around this joint.

Good Morning. There are other Bills chat options available just sayin' :this place reminds me a Lot of bbmb yep.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week after the preseason game in Philly, he bought 200 cheesesteaks for the team. Further evidence of him trying to get the whole roster to love the place so get rid of him now!

whats he trying to do? Get everyone sick! 90 players 50 staff who gets the other 60?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I love how people want to trade the best player on our team.

And 1/3 of our fans are calling for it lol...

Only in buffalo do we try to get rid of a future HoF... it's like the twilight zone

I want him here til he retires

He's a RB who's approaching 30 years old and a lot of trend on the tire. A McCoy trade made more sense than trading Sammy, though I'd rather have them both.

He's a RB who's approaching 30 years old and a lot of trend on the tire. A McCoy trade made more sense than trading Sammy, though I'd rather have them both.

So what

He's the closest thing to Barry Sanders since the man. He doesn't take big hits and he's playing the best ball of his career.

He Will be phenomenal til 34 if he wants to play

Edited by Buffalo716

So what

He's the closest thing to Barry Sanders since the man. He doesn't take big hits and he's playing the best ball of his career.

He Will be phenomenal til 34 if he wants to play

Barry Sanders retired at 30.

McCoy is a great running back and a potential HOFer. But odds are, he will start to decline in the upcoming years. Also, he doesn't strike me as a guy who will be happy to be on a losing team yet again.

Again, I wanted to keep Sammy and McCoy. But at this point, I'd rather get something for Shady while his value is high than risk losing him for nothing.

Barry Sanders retired at 30.

McCoy is a great running back and a potential HOFer. But odds are, he will start to decline in the upcoming years. Also, he doesn't strike me as a guy who will be happy to be on a losing team yet again.

Again, I wanted to keep Sammy and McCoy. But at this point, I'd rather get something for Shady while his value is high than risk losing him for nothing.

Cealrly you never watched Barry...

He had tons left in the tank.

And McCoy is still elite. He was faster last year than in his previous 3... He will be elite til he retires

Cealrly you never watched Barry...

He had tons left in the tank.

And McCoy is still elite. He was faster last year than in his previous 3... He will be elite til he retires

I definitely saw Barry. Best RB in my life time. But we have no idea how much he had left in the tank because he retired before he went downhill.

It happens really fast in running backs. It's nothing personal, it's just based on tons of evidence.

I definitely saw Barry. Best RB in my life time. But we have no idea how much he had left in the tank because he retired before he went downhill.

It happens really fast in running backs. It's nothing personal, it's just based on tons of evidence.

Yea but that ISNT CONCRETE.

Barry was no where near slowing down. Re watch his last year, he had YEARS LEFT.

McCoy is elusive and slippery. He DOESNT take big hits like AP or Lynch. His vision won't go away and neither will his sixth sense of making guys miss.

You just think he will go downhill.. His play says otherwise

Barry was no where near slowing down. Re watch his last year, he had YEARS LEFT.

McCoy is elusive and slippery. He DOESNT take big hits like AP or Lynch. His vision won't go away and neither will his sixth sense of making guys miss.

That is a point I like to make. I think he is the type of back that can age well

It's football. All it takes is one hit. And he's struggled with some injuries already.

Again, I want him on this team. But I'd lay money that this is his last year for us.