Rumor: Surtain to Vikes for O Smith

VABills

What are the Vikings doing? They seem to want to get rid of there current batch of RB's and draft one of the 3 in the draft.

This rumor has Miami getting Onterrio Smith.

If true one more team without a runningback need.

They have a stable of RBs -- Moore, Bennett, and Smith. They can afford to lose one. Their defense has sucked, and they're obviously addressing that with the Moss trade and then (potentially) this trade.

CW

They have a stable of RBs -- Moore, Bennett, and Smith.  They can afford to lose one.  Their defense has sucked, and they're obviously addressing that with the Moss trade and then (potentially) this trade.

CW

260996[/snapback]

This is 2. Smith and Bennett.

What are the Vikings doing?  They seem to want to get rid of there current batch of RB's and draft one of the 3 in the draft. 

260984[/snapback]

just wondering where you saw this rumor?

just wondering where you saw this rumor?

261047[/snapback]

I have been reading a lot of news sites the last 2 days. It was one of the E James stories I belive in the Miami herald. Said Miami is trying to trade Surtain and a 1st or 2nd for James. If not it appeared they would probably just trade Surtain for Smith.

What are the Vikings doing?  They seem to want to get rid of there current batch of RB's and draft one of the 3 in the draft. 

260984[/snapback]

I would only support this if Miami agreed to restructure Smith's contract. I love how they hstorically over pay for 2nd stringers.