ESPN's Robert Lee reportedly reassigned from UVA.....

Beast

I don't think they are making it up. They generally hate Conservatives and have embraced the Liberal point of view. That's why Curt aschilling is no longer employed there.....and hy they recently had to lay off hundreds. People are sick of ESPN.

I'm thinking they reassigned him to this recently to make this publicity stunt

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking they reassigned him to this recently to make this publicity stunt

A publicity stunt when they are losing viewers at an alarming rate?

I guess stupidity knows no bounds. What you say may be true.

I'll be honest.....the only times I have watched ESPN is when the NFL is on. I am seriously thinking about giving that up as well. I hate the feeling of needing fo take a shower from watching television:

Is Robert a common Asian name? This story is so laughable and pathetic.

Reuters has it covered with a couple of tweets that explain everything:

DH786jEXsAI9ywt.jpg

Oh, wait. We didn't mean doppelganger. Wrong word. Here is a correction...

DH786jBWsAEBa-o.jpg

There. That's better.

Edited by LABillzFan

Ghana Will Remove Statue of ‘Racist’ Mahatma Gandhi From Its Oldest University.

“The petition, which had more than 1,700 supporters on Thursday, cited letters Gandhi wrote during his time in South Africa as evidence that he advocated for the superiority of Indians over black Africans.

ALSO, ESPN WON’T LET ANYONE NAMED GANDHI SPORTSCAST FOOTBALL GAMES

DH786jEXsAI9ywt.jpg

DH786jBWsAEBa-o.jpg

There. That's better.

:D:D That's priceless. He's about as far from a doppelganger of Robert E. Lee as you can be.

DH786jEXsAI9ywt.jpg

DH786jBWsAEBa-o.jpg

There. That's better.

This is the gatorman of news stories...every time I think this story can't get any more ridiculous, it does. :lol:

They are afraid that lefty mobs will riot if someone tweets that Robert E Lee's great great great grandson is calling the game. These people are worse than clueless.

Sorry a peace-loving lefty mob throwing rocks and bricks and getting hit right in the jewels (isn't that the greatest?)

This is the gatorman of news stories...every time I think this story can't get any more ridiculous, it does. :lol:

When you predicted a Trump presidency would flip everything into a complete schittstorm, I wonder if this was part of what you envisioned as something of a side dish to the storm.

When you predicted a Trump presidency would flip everything into a complete schittstorm, I wonder if this was part of what you envisioned as something of a side dish to the storm.

The funniest part is that the most established people in the world....Soros, etc.......are behind a lot of the funding and messaging for these youthful dupes railing against the establishment.

“MOST OF AMERICA: THIS IS COMPLETE INSANITY,

PRESS: THIS IS ALL VERY FINE AND REASONABLE.”

CNN publishes defense of ESPN’s Robert Lee decision; Not unreasonable ‘in today’s America.’

Related: Regarding ESPN’s own defense, “This is the DUMBEST statement I have seen a company put out. It says they will bow to trolling. They will pay the ransom.”

Watching ESPN make Lee the fall guy for their own PC meltdown, as talk radio host Buck Sexton tweets, “ESPN owes Robert Lee an apology. Can’t punish Asian Americans as part of PC obsession. Only elite college admissions offices get to do that.”

YOU SPELLED ‘BROKE THE STORY’ INCORRECTLY: ESPN boss slams reporter for selfishly ‘hijacking’ Robert Lee story.

As Ace writes, “But I thought we were supposed to praise leakers and the brave journalists who print their leaks.”

Not when it comes from the right and damages the reputation of a leftwing institution of course — as evidenced (among loads of other examples) by the DNC-MSM’s meltdown over James O’Keefe’s ACORN videos, using undercover video reporting techniques straight out of the multiple Emmy-winning 60 Minutes series.

So the USC Trojan horse is named Traveller, which is also the name of General Lee's horse, but not named after it or spelled the same, so ban that as well.

How awesome would it be if ESPN assigned Robert Lee to USC games?