Diehard 8-Year-Old Buffalo Bills Fan Showing Early Signs Of

Capco

Dude, it's the Onion. It's not a secret that they don't care whose lives are destroyed and who gets hurt by their stories.

thank you. I am glad someone else gets it!

Diehard 8-Year-Old .... please ...

Now a

Diehard 38-Year-Old from NC...

Girly magazines or a motorbike will fix that kid

I'm 46, but do look 38

Still, most importantly, no need for this to be plastered.

Edited by Boyst62

Who left at as soon as he could at the age of 19. So keep that in mind.

Ah, the days before you couldn't charge minors as adults. Paroled at 19 isn't bad though.

Who also visits the area in a semi-regular basis to hang out. So keep that in mind.

That's just plain weird.

Ah, the days before you couldn't charge minors as adults. Paroled at 19 isn't bad though.

Great story. My dad skis at Holiday Valley. Been there over 50 years. Taught ski school for probably 35. Year ago, after he moved there from Attica, he was riding up the lift with a couple. They saw he had is ski school jacket on and they asked if he lived in Ellicottville. He said yes. He moved there after spending 35 years in Attica. He said the scooted away from him a bit in the chairlift after he said that. :lol:

That's just plain weird.

You think it's weird. Come hang out in Attica with me. You'll experience weird. Uber, I guarantee you won't be able to walk let alone drive.

Louie's or Hotel?

Hotel. My dad owned Louie's many years ago. I used to be a full restaurant. I remember going there as a kid when it was a theater.

Oh and don't get me wrong I spend plenty of time in Louie's when I'm there but the Hotel is my go to.

Edited by Chef Jim