Will Trump pardon Joe Arpaio tonight ?

ALF

According to some accounts he gave abetted the enemy by explaining our field tactics and some operations. Sounds treasonous to me. Deserter? Absolutely.

Bergdorf was a deserter, not a traitor

Edited by Nanker

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if Manning isn't a traitor, how about trading 5 terrorists for Bergdorf, who was a traitor

Bergdorf was a deserter, not a traitor

If he gave info that got his fellow troops killed he might be a traitor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand many like this guy because he was super aggressive against his citizens hunting out illegal working people, but I doubt anyone can defend this person after looking at his whole career. This guy was serial abuser of power. Read his Wikipedia page and you will see how messed up this person was and how much the county he worked for had to pay out in litigation settlements. He deserves to go to prison.

also no comment from the left when BO pardoned that traitor Chelsea or Bradley Manning

Technically, Obama only commuted its sentence for being a traitor - the conviction still stands.

Still, all the idiots on the left crying about Trump ignoring the rule of law didn't (and still don't) have a problem with Obama disregarding and changing the lawful sentence imposed on that traitorous freak. Nor do they have any 'rule of law' problems with the other 2,000 or so pardons/commutations he did.

I know you are but what am I is always, always, always a good defense.

Arpaio was and is a scumbag of the highest order. I lived for 11 years in Maricopa County. He had my house raided once. My roommate went to Tent City for a very small amount of weed possession. Was there months. The conditions were abysmal. Didn't even end up getting a traffic ticket. I knew a few people that were sent there. He's a undeniably racist !@#$.

still having heart palpitations over this?

go to that cuddle-space and rent a teddy bear before it hurts you permanently.

You aren't going to gain much sympathy with that story...

Don't need any sympathy. Arpaio being a racist scumbag is just a fact. From someone who actually lived in the city that he lorded over for quite sometime.

I know you are but what am I is always, always, always a good defense.

Arpaio was and is a scumbag of the highest order. I lived for 11 years in Maricopa County. He had my house raided once. My roommate went to Tent City for a very small amount of weed possession. Was there months. The conditions were abysmal. Didn't even end up getting a traffic ticket. I knew a few people that were sent there. He's a undeniably racist !@#$.

Yeah, I have no doubt that he ordered, planned, and personally led the raid on your house, all without a warrant or probable cause or anything - just to screw with you.

Yeah, I have no doubt that he ordered, planned, and personally led the raid on your house, all without a warrant or probable cause or anything - just to screw with you.

Wasnt me they were after or looking for. They questioned me and just let me go after five minutes. The point is his office did this all the time, picked up people, held them for months in unbearable conditions, then let a lot of them go. His office had 13,000 legal complaints against it. That's probably why Trump likes him. He breaks records.

Don't need any sympathy. Arpaio being a racist scumbag is just a fact. From someone who actually lived in the city that he lorded over for quite sometime.

so oyu're upset that your roomie who had an illegal drug was caught and sent to jail for it? because aprioaioiororroorworow sent him there? ya know, because the prosecutor, etc didn't have anything to do with it? you know, because upholding the law isn't part of it?

so god damn tired of this argument. if what he was doign was so wrong then how did they all get there?!

not to mention, i doubt he knew who you or your roomatte were or cared

so oyu're upset that your roomie who had an illegal drug was caught and sent to jail for it? because aprioaioiororroorworow sent him there? ya know, because the prosecutor, etc didn't have anything to do with it? you know, because upholding the law isn't part of it?

so god damn tired of this argument. if what he was doign was so wrong then how did they all get there?!

not to mention, i doubt he knew who you or your roomatte were or cared

Of course I don't think he personally had anything to do with it. The reason I brought it up were the conditions in Tent City, which were inhumane. Everyone knew what he was like that lived there. A good number of them thought it was awesome he treated people like dogs. Phoenix in the 80s and 90s was one of the most backwoods big cities in the country.

For instance, the governor at that time, who was impeached for being a racist, once said at a fundraiser in response to charges he was a racist, "I am not a racist, I have black friends, and black people who work for me, and it's not because they are black, it's because they're the best at their cotton pickin' jobs."

True story. You can look it up.