If the Packers played the Bills twice a season

Im going to say split. We would win at Lambeau and you guys would win almost every time in Buffalo. You owned Rodgers the last time.

If the receivers didn't have a case of butter fingers that game I would agree. There had to have been at least 2 (that I remember) homerun balls that were dropped.

Im going to say split. We would win at Lambeau and you guys would win almost every time in Buffalo. You owned Rodgers the last time.

My guess is Rodgers would rip us a new one every time he played us kind of like Brady does now & we would be counting the days Rodgers retires just like we do Brady now. That December game a few years ago was a fluke. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong for the Pack & they still almost pulled out a win.

Edited by Gordio

You're too kind sir...we would win one game out of like every 6 to 8 at most. Rodgers would have directed us like Brady has. Now, if our D in 2014 was here, maybe we could split as we shut down several talented QB's that year like Manning and Rodgers. But the D last couple years would allow Rodgers 350+ yards and at least 3 TDs every game.

I will say this years D is off to a promising start, but preseason is hard to put stock into, ask the 2008 Lions how their 4-0 preseason helped them during their 0-16 season. lol. I will go with sweep by Packers, and thats from me who is more optimistic about this current team than many.

WE'D CRUSH YOU you nincompoop

Oh wait that's the other board.

Sorry!!!

It depends on the defenses. Hell, we almost or did we beat you guys with Kyle Orton

funny but IIRC GB may not have an overall good record in Buffalo.

How well do you guys think we would fare? You think split, season sweep by you guys or sweep by us? It would be interesting if some teams would swap divisions just to see how they would do.

If they traded the Jets out for the Packers it would be really bad Ice...

...its just not a good idea my friend...

...unless you hate us... :flirt:

Edited by Figster