Need Ideas for the Men's Room

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I work in a school that has about 40 female teachers and 3 male teachers, myself included.  There are two bathrooms in the staff lounge, but they had always been unlabeled.  One bathroom is set up with the female sanitation stuff, and one has a urinal, so its implied which sex goes where, even though both sexes use both bathrooms.  Here's the kicker though:

We got a "Male" sign.  So, the other 2 guys and i decided to deck the thing out.  The only prop we have so far is the classic scarface poster with him in the hot tub.  So, i'll throw this out to you guys,

How would yuou decorate a men's bathroom, appx 7'x7' in size?

260808[/snapback]

A peep hole into the lady's room.

Thumbtack a couple of pages of the newspaper sports section above the urinal every day.

260987[/snapback]

I love bars that do that. It assures you that every guy in the row of urinals has their eyes exactly where they should be.

Glamour shots w/dogs??!!

260931[/snapback]

Yeah, a couple of the people I work with have their picture take with their animals by professionals. You know, the ones you normally get with your family members?

I started a thread about it earlier in the week. I just think it's odd and I usually end up laughing when seeing those pictures. If you have personal camera pictures with a dog or cat that's one thing. But, when you take your dog to the studio with you there has to be something deeper in that psyche that is begging for help.

I love bars that do that. It assures you that every guy in the row of urinals has their eyes exactly where they should be.

261017[/snapback]

Not only that but it seems to unclog the pipes a bit faster than usual.

I stopped paying attention after you said the ratio of females to males at your work is 13:1.... bastard!

260820[/snapback]

I work in an all girls high school ...........

About 10 males vs 550 female teacher/students...

Nice ratio eh?

:(

Except they all look and act like your favorite coworker.

As far as working in a female dominated office, no thanks.  Nothing like real life soap operas mixed with high school level drama on a daily basis.  Aack.

260831[/snapback]

My dad and step-mom are both highschool teachers. All they talk about at the dinner table is highschool gossip.

Have a magazine rack with Maxin, Stuff, FHM, etc.

How about a small TV?

260874[/snapback]

Rudy is going to forget all about free agency when he gets this month's FHM. It comes with a Vida poster. :(

I work in a school that has about 40 female teachers and 3 male teachers, myself included.  There are two bathrooms in the staff lounge, but they had always been unlabeled.  One bathroom is set up with the female sanitation stuff, and one has a urinal, so its implied which sex goes where, even though both sexes use both bathrooms.  Here's the kicker though:

We got a "Male" sign.  So, the other 2 guys and i decided to deck the thing out.  The only prop we have so far is the classic scarface poster with him in the hot tub.  So, i'll throw this out to you guys,

260808[/snapback]

With some handicap bars for power squeezin!!!

Because the cripple stool is the Cadillac of the poopin stool!!! :(:lol:

Padded toilet seats are a must for anyone who hates the cold seat. They dont get nearly as cold as their hard counterparts. I wouldn't want one at work, as they seem like they are harder to get 100% clean, but at home, its a must!

Padded toilet seats? How gay! :ph34r: How cold could it possibly get in Fla? :lol:

I work in an all girls high school ...........

About 10 males vs 550 female teacher/students...

Nice ratio eh?

:lol:

Imagine if they all went on the rag @the same time! :ph34r:

260808[/snapback]

Well, depending on the kind of message you're trying to send to the forty other women, I suggest you decorate your bathroom based on what your attorney says because one false move and you'll be hanging fuschia drapes and putting in an electronic bidet.

Is this what you want in your bathroom?

Replace the lights with black lights and put up a few neon posters... just light enough to see but you can't really make out details in the mirror. That should dissuade the women- no mirrors.

Ever been in the bathroom at Marge's in Rochester? Kinda like that.

Well, depending on the kind of message you're trying to send to the forty other women, I suggest you decorate your bathroom based on what your attorney says because one false move and you'll be hanging fuschia drapes and putting in an electronic bidet.

a hypothetical legal question: Can a woman claim sexual harrasement and win for what's in a specifically marked closed door men's room?

a hypothetical legal question:  Can a woman claim sexual harrasement and win for what's in a specifically marked closed door men's room?

261893[/snapback]

Sadly, i think they can. I am sure there is precedence of such a case but don't have time to look it up currently. As for the bathroom, i have to ask if the administration is all female. If so, hook a mini fridge up and throw a six pack of Labatt in there. Only one an hour though, not cool to teach drunk. Have had a few professor's like that in my day and there is nothing like learning advanced calc from a man that is still drunk from the night before and looks like he slept in his car. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: bastard gave me a D +