Need Ideas for the Men's Room

I work in a school that has about 40 female teachers and 3 male teachers, myself included. There are two bathrooms in the staff lounge, but they had always been unlabeled. One bathroom is set up with the female sanitation stuff, and one has a urinal, so its implied which sex goes where, even though both sexes use both bathrooms. Here's the kicker though:

We got a "Male" sign. So, the other 2 guys and i decided to deck the thing out. The only prop we have so far is the classic scarface poster with him in the hot tub. So, i'll throw this out to you guys,

How would yuou decorate a men's bathroom, appx 7'x7' in size?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I work in a school that has about 40 female teachers and 3 male teachers, myself included.  There are two bathrooms in the staff lounge, but they had always been unlabeled.  One bathroom is set up with the female sanitation stuff, and one has a urinal, so its implied which sex goes where, even though both sexes use both bathrooms.  Here's the kicker though:

We got a "Male" sign.  So, the other 2 guys and i decided to deck the thing out.  The only prop we have so far is the classic scarface poster with him in the hot tub.  So, i'll throw this out to you guys,

260808[/snapback]

I stopped paying attention after you said the ratio of females to males at your work is 13:1.... bastard!

I work in a school that has about 40 female teachers and 3 male teachers, myself included.  There are two bathrooms in the staff lounge, but they had always been unlabeled.  One bathroom is set up with the female sanitation stuff, and one has a urinal, so its implied which sex goes where, even though both sexes use both bathrooms.  Here's the kicker though:

We got a "Male" sign.  So, the other 2 guys and i decided to deck the thing out.  The only prop we have so far is the classic scarface poster with him in the hot tub.  So, i'll throw this out to you guys,

260808[/snapback]

What kind of man decorates a bathroom?

260808[/snapback]

Naked pictures of the 40 female teachers would work, no? :(

I stopped paying attention after you said the ratio of females to males at your work is 13:1.... bastard!

260820[/snapback]

Except they all look and act like your favorite coworker.

As far as working in a female dominated office, no thanks. Nothing like real life soap operas mixed with high school level drama on a daily basis. Aack.

260831[/snapback]

If you're referring to the fat phony-nice woman, then I see your point. However, there are some fine specimans in this company, too. Most of the Customer Service reps are young fine looking chicas (including the puruvian). But I know what you mean, too much frigging drama.

260808[/snapback]

Have a magazine rack with Maxin, Stuff, FHM, etc.

How about a small TV?

why no one has ever invented a practical seat warmer for a toliet is something I question every day.

260896[/snapback]

Padded toilet seats are a must for anyone who hates the cold seat. They dont get nearly as cold as their hard counterparts. I wouldn't want one at work, as they seem like they are harder to get 100% clean, but at home, its a must!

As far as working in a female dominated office, no thanks.  Nothing like real life soap operas mixed with high school level drama on a daily basis.  Aack.

260831[/snapback]

You learn to deal with it. Just keep a bottle of your favorite pain reliever (aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol, bourbon) at your desk.

You learn to deal with it.  Just keep a bottle of your favorite pain reliever (aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol, bourbon) at your desk.

260905[/snapback]

:(

Not to steal any thunder but I am the only male in my department of eight. Two of said females are preggo and one is the one who gets her glamour shots done with her dogs.

PADDED TOLIET SEAT, nuff said.

260914[/snapback]

I must not have had the same experience because the only padded seats I have ever been on get just as cold, shift around while sitting on or THE WORST have cracks in them.

...spare me the "Don't they all have cracks in them?" joke. :(