I'm Back

Sorry, I was in the bathroom. What'd I miss?

Due to pressure and guilt from European Union, TBD opened its doors to hundreds of BBMB refugees who have started millions of new threads.

Ryan L Billz ran afoul of the law, changed his name to Maury Ballsack, and went on the run. He was tracked down and banned leaving one of the greatest TBD stories unfinished. What does RLB think about Tyrod??? We may never know.

Jeffismagic joined and became an instant TBD sensation. He was loved by all but left the board to follow Mahomes on the Kansas City forum. Good luck to you in all your future endeavors, Jeff!

50,000 Tyrod threads were started, each one better than the last.

No progress was made on the age old question "can Pegula own BOTH the Bills AND the Sabres?"

Nathan Petermania swept the nation making Tuel Time and the Chroisen age look like my grandma's wake.

Meathead couldn't handle the weight of being a Bills fan and opted for death by mod in a sad display.

Due to pressure and guilt from European Union, TBD opened its doors to hundreds of BBMB refugees who have started millions of new threads.

Ryan L Billz ran afoul of the law, changed his name to Maury Ballsack, and went on the run. He was tracked down and banned leaving one of the greatest TBD stories unfinished. What does RLB think about Tyrod??? We may never know.

Jeffismagic joined and became an instant TBD sensation. He was loved by all but left the board to follow Mahomes on the Kansas City forum. Good luck to you in all your future endeavors, Jeff!

No progress was made on the age old question "can Pegula own BOTH the Bills AND the Sabres?"

Nathan Petermania swept the nation making Tuel Time and the Chroisen age look like my grandma's wake.

Meathead couldn't handle the weight of being a Bills fan and opted for death by mod in a sad display.

Pegula gives Goodell 50% off any appetizer (with the purchase of two beverages) at the 716, so he turns a blind eye to it.

Jeffismagic joined and became an instant TBD sensation. He was loved by all but left the board to follow Mahomes on the Kansas City forum. Good luck to you in all your future endeavors, Jeff!.

He actually jumped over to sabrespace. Can you please take him back?

this is funny, good stuff