Jerry Lewis, Comedy Legend, Dies at 91

Saxum

Never got his brand of humor, and he was a pretty despicable misogynist as well. Glad his telethon raised a lot of money for MDA, but otherwise, meh.

Classic stuff, he lost his mind and thought he was a French Cinematic Auteur, lecturing us on how he will revolutionize art, bringing out the reviews that trashed Dean to puff himself up.

I see it as something that wasn't going to translate to my age group coming along later, just like Bob Hope.

Lewis tells Dean about the love that glued their teamwork, and Martin fires back point-blank: “You can talk about love all you want. To me, you’re nothing but a !@#$ing dollar sign.”

Dean I fully understood....

• 5 weeks later...

Marc Maron replayed his interview when Jerry cut him off.

But Maron's questions were useless (same with Alec Baldwin's podcast) where you ask questions that show zero research and say "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah" to every word of the guest.

So you and Dean Martin had a comedy team for a few years?

Yes.... (yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)

And it didn't work out?

Uh-huh (yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)

[Jerry then stops it as its a total waste of time]

My gut is the kids were..btw, not that i will have a ton, but you can bet your sweet petuti my kids ain't getting it all

if I ever have kids I'm going to give it to them, but only half. The rest is divided among all the women who have been to opening tailgates with me