Arizona out of market for a RB

VABills

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good find.  That is pretty much what was said to me.

260889[/snapback]

If that's what was said to you, then why did you post that the Cardinals "seem to have traded Boldin for Bennett"? The link only mentions rumors, not a done deal.

If that's what was said to you, then why did you post that the Cardinals "seem to have traded Boldin for Bennett"?  The link only mentions rumors, not a done deal.

260895[/snapback]

I said seemed. Not confirmed.

So instead of getting a hard explosive runner Travis Henry, Dennis Green trades away one of the NFL's best young receivers for a soft runner like Micheal Bennett? Sorry, but I'd much rather have Henry and Boldin in the fold.

Like night follows day, Arizona will always suck.

So instead of getting a hard explosive runner Travis Henry, Dennis Green trades away one of the NFL's best young receivers for a soft runner like Micheal Bennett? Sorry, but I'd much rather have Henry and Boldin in the fold.

260901[/snapback]

Plus they are trading two solid Olinemen in Clements and Shelton.

Who knows what they are doing.

260901[/snapback]

come on was that really neccessary.. who the hell says this would happen. believe me we are not trading our rookie of the year for a 3rd string back. lets be realistic. some idiot is minnesota throws this out and people run with ti :(

come on was that really neccessary..

260940[/snapback]

Not really. After all, you make the playoffs two or three times in 40 years and it's probably self-evident and unnecessary to point out. :(

Not really. After all, you make the playoffs two or three times in 40 years and it's probably self-evident and unnecessary to point out.

Leave him alone, he's not talking sh-- & neitehr should we be. Since we haven't been to the playoffs in this century, we have nothing to brag about. Thanx TD.

We need an LT...and he's the best option because he comes so cheap.  I dont know what TD is going to do now.

At this point, I'm willing to give up a 3rd rounder for Shelton.  We could probably get that 3rd rounder back anyways by trading Travis to another team.

260781[/snapback]

Teague is probably a better LT right now than Shelton is

Henry OTOH, has painted himself & Bills in a corner that teams know that he will very likely be released by Buffalo if they don't get a trade done.  That's why there has been no deal for Henry.  The longer the functional idiot sulks, the more dried up opportunities for him.

260857[/snapback]

Don't be so sure of that. I could totally see TD keeping Henry here next season. He's provide amazing depth to WG.

Oh I'm cool as the other side of the pillow...just very concerned because Henry was our best card to get Shelton with.  That coupled with our ever-shrinking salary cap makes me think poor JP is going to be running for his life.

260790[/snapback]

Now there is something you don't see every day, a Buffalo Quarterback running for his life. How terribly novel. :(

The weakest unit on the team just got noticeably weaker. We need a new LT as good as Jennings just to get back to being as bad as we were last year. Can JP play on a skateboard? He is going need some wheels come next year.