Can we talk about the OL?

Thurmal34

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be on the Phone TONIGHT with Brandon Alberts agent and get him in here immediately.

I have to see real games before i can start saying much about how they play together. OL needs to play together specially in a zone scheme Glenn being out hurts that and the constant flipping on the right side hurts that

The offense may be this years 2016 version of the defense.... But the running game still looks good.

Not a fan of the timing offense with Tyrod at QB. Last years offensive design was perfect for him. And the awful Watkins trade.

I expect the offense to take a big drop off this year.

5 to 6 wins.

I didnt wanna concede to that yet but if we dont get some new WRs with speed and a few quality OTs on our team fast, its looking like that type of season. A reverse Rex Ryan

I would be on the Phone TONIGHT with Brandon Alberts agent and get him in here immediately.

I have to see real games before i can start saying much about how they play together. OL needs to play together specially in a zone scheme Glenn being out hurts that and the constant flipping on the right side hurts that

It was just so bad

OL literally getting thrown into the QB's face

McDermott and Beane were in such a frickin hurry to cut Kujo.

He was not suited for RT b/c of injury and planting outside leg on that side of line but at LT right knee injury far less of a factor. He was always more effective on spot duty at LT than at longer term duty at RT. That said, it's blurry who let him walk...was it indeed the new regime? Edited by Thurmal34

He was not suited for RT b/c of injury and planting outside leg on that side of line but at LT right knee injury far less of a factor. He was always more effective on spot duty at LT than at longer term duty at RT. That said, it's blurry who let him walk...was it indeed the new regime?

It was.