Felons Talking About Trading a #3 for TH

Rico

Boy those are some real azzholes over there on that board judging from their sig lines.

Anyway, I wouldn't necessarily mind taking their third-rounder. What is that, #67 overall? It's almost a second-round pick.

I think we hold on to TH until the draft.  Then TD will likely package him w/ another pick in either this years draft or next years draft to get the best OLineman available.

260720[/snapback]

At this point I'm starting to agree with you. Although I still have "some" hope for the Shelton deal.

I agree with a lot that they have posted on their thread.

The New Coach wants to put fannies in the stands, and you do that by having a Super Star QB...who can "chuck it"! Depending on what the Niners do, the Fish could get the best QB in the draft....and a sort of dependable RB to hand the ball to for two years to learn the new system. MAYBE....since Josh Reed knows Saban, the Bills could package Henry and Reed for a 3rd this year and a 3rd next year depending on performance. Ok..i am getting carried away.

I think TD is going to have to seriously consider coming down from his demand for a second rounder for TH.

Personally....I have no problem if the Bills keep Henry....but it sure would be nice to get something for him.

Thats odd because the radio station down here is whining how there isnt anyone worth a #2 draft pick. I guess they figure is worth an even more useless #3.

Rico man, are you a closet Dolphins fan?????// I hope not

260738[/snapback]

No, I like laughing at them :(

I went there today to see if their fans are up-in-arms over not signing any FA yet...

sad to say that they're holding up a lot better than some in here are. :lol:

No, I like laughing at them  :lol:

I went there today to see if their fans are up-in-arms over not signing any FA yet...

sad to say that they're holding up a lot better than some in here are. :angry:

260850[/snapback]

I've always found Jets fans to be more humorous .... starting with that horrific chant of there's. I've gone to Jersey to see the Bills-Jets the past three years and it's amazing how many Juts fans will do that chant. :(

I've always found Jets fans to be more humorous .... starting with that horrific chant of there's. I've gone to Jersey to see the Bills-Jets the past three years and it's amazing how many Juts fans will do that chant. :(

260862[/snapback]

Its great to pick on each other, but its great to have a common enemy. Down with the JETS!