Acting first, or fast, isn't always smart

nodnarb

everyone was pacified by the villarial signing, and the patriots were considered "on the out" because they weren't doing anything. They waited and waited and targeted their guys and knew they would get them at good value. Look what happened.

Don't get panicky. Good, smart people with a plan are steering the ship.

everyone was pacified by the villarial signing, and the patriots were considered "on the out" because they weren't doing anything. They waited and waited and targeted their guys and knew they would get them at good value. Look what happened.

260517[/snapback]

And for the most part, Villarial did well for us, despite what some here would say.

The hole on the left side of the line is distubing, to say the least, but I have to believe they realize it's there.

260517[/snapback]

Agree completely. Is it me or have you noticed an uptick in trades and trade discussions. Could it be that the cap-restraints are chastening teams. For example Pat Wiliams floated 5 mil/per talk and took c. 4mil in a hurry. Randy Moss!!!!! Randy Moss- a player I would despise intensely up to the day he signed with the Bills was traded. The times they are a changin'

260517[/snapback]

Couldnt agree with you more.

What cracks me up is folks act like Oh No JJ is gone, PW is gone what are we going to do? Well Floks TD does have a brain and I am sure that he and the coaching staff have discussed what personnel they need and if they lost who they need to go after or how they will address the situation. But common nature if for folks to come to the message board with the Sky is falling, We will suck in 2005, we need to go after X who was cut or free agent etc.

Give it a break folks and go take a chill pill and let things happen as they will. How do we know that TD hasnt already lined up discussions with targetted free agents to address the deficiencies that the scouts and coaching staff feel they have.

260517[/snapback]

"BUT THAT STILL HASN'T EXPLAINED WHY WE HAVEN'T SIGNED ANYBODY YET!!!!!! WE COULD'VE HAD ANTONION PIERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCE!!!!!!!!!""""""""" :(:lol::angry:

Yeah.