Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

The expectations here are that claims are backed up by good evidence, sound arguments and carefully thought out analysis.

Those may be the expectations, but an awful lot of people fall short of the mark, especially lately.

I'm pretty sure he'd last about four days on this forum before he ran screaming from being mocked so mercilessly.

I actually wish he were here. That would be an awesomely entertaining week here.

The presidential hissy-fit would be incredible. You just won't believe how incredible it would be. You'll get tired of how incredible it would be, you'll see. It would be huuuuuuuge.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure he'd last about four days on this forum before he ran screaming from being mocked so mercilessly.

I actually wish he were here. That would be an awesomely entertaining week here.

Actually, I think Trump would do well here overall. I was being half-sarcastic. Some posters here are held to a very strict standard. Some not so much. Edited by Cugalabanza

Actually, I think Trump would do well here overall. I was being half-sarcastic. Some posters here are held to a very strict standard. Some not so much.

He'd be held to a strict standard. I know people assume this board's conservative...but largely because the leftist retards take **** here and come back for more. The equivalent conservative retards, including most of the Trump supporters, can't take more than a week of the abuse.

So there's a sort of confirmation bias at work here, because whereas we mock our progressive dumbasses here, we absolutely annihilate our conservative dumbasses.

Like Tim Graham?

he wouldn't last an hour

You're an idiot would do it

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

He'd be held to a strict standard. I know people assume this board's conservative...but largely because the leftist retards take **** here and come back for more. The equivalent conservative retards, including most of the Trump supporters, can't take more than a week of the abuse.

So there's a sort of confirmation bias at work here, because whereas we mock our progressive dumbasses here, we absolutely annihilate our conservative dumbasses.

Ya....the whole dozen or so of you....a real freaking think tank....

President Trump has united us, after all.

He brought together the Rev. Al Sharpton and the Jews.

This modern-day miracle was on display Monday, at the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial on the Mall, 54 years to the day after the great man gave his greatest speech. There, clergy of all varieties, but mostly rabbis and black ministers, came together in common cause against the despicable anti-Semitism and racism Trump has unleashed, most conspicuously in Charlottesville.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/what-did-it-take-to-finally-unite-blacks-and-jews-donald-trump/2017/08/28/6b740d66-8c32-11e7-91d5-ab4e4bb76a3a_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-b%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.75e01697b2e8

President Trump has united us, after all.

He brought together the Rev. Al Sharpton and the Jews.

This modern-day miracle was on display Monday, at the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial on the Mall, 54 years to the day after the great man gave his greatest speech. There, clergy of all varieties, but mostly rabbis and black ministers, came together in common cause against the despicable anti-Semitism and racism Trump has unleashed, most conspicuously in Charlottesville.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/what-did-it-take-to-finally-unite-blacks-and-jews-donald-trump/2017/08/28/6b740d66-8c32-11e7-91d5-ab4e4bb76a3a_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-b%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.75e01697b2e8

Fake news

They have been together since 1982

http://www.ajcatlanta.org/site/c.lwLZKjN3LxH/b.8731655/k.2BFE/Atlanta_BlackJewish_Coalition.htm

Gen. Robert E. Lee descendant leaves pulpit after backlash

A descendant of Gen. Robert E. Lee has stepped down as pastor of his North Carolina church after facing blowback from parishioners and others for his comments denouncing racism and lauding the Black Lives Matter movement.

A descendant of Gen. Robert E. Lee has stepped down as pastor of his North Carolina church after facing blowback from parishioners and others for his comments denouncing racism and lauding the Black Lives Matter movement.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/05/us/robert-lee-iv-resigns-church-pastor-mtv-vma-confederate/index.html

#forward!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/05/us/robert-lee-iv-resigns-church-pastor-mtv-vma-confederate/index.html

well, right outside of my town right next to my town... Who cares

poor students who dare disagree with such a travesty must be highly frustrated. Erasing and hiding history is dangerous

I just looked back at this. Thought it said 1000 students. Not 100 students. Jeesh. My date that I brought up to the game went to Med School there and is frustrated by this whole issue.

Edited by Boyst62

http://fortune.com/2017/09/13/congress-passes-bill-to-denounce-hate/

Congress has had enough with acts of white supremacy and hate.

The House and Senate have passed a joint resolution calling on President Trump to denounce acts of racist extremism more forcefully and do more to combat such acts. The resolution passed by unanimous consent in the Senate Monday evening and in the House Tuesday night and will now be sent to Trump for his signature.

Trump was criticized by both Republicans and Democrats alike last month when he blamed “both sides” for the violent events in Charlottesville and suggested that there were some “very fine people” amongst the ranks of white nationalists present.

He's a uniter!!