Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

For anyone who didn't click the link 9/11 killed 2,996 people. -Horrendous act by unspeakable evil no doubt.

Lynchings alone by White supremacists is responsible for the deaths between 3,830-4072 black Americans, -but we'll never know the exact count since so many victims simply disappeared under suspicious circumstances.

The number of historical assaults is hard to figure, but 593 documented attacks perpetrated by the larger white supremacy movement between 1990 and 2012. -This figure included the Oklahoma city bombings which killed 168

people and injured 680..

As far as historical assaults: The KKK leaves a trail of blood From its origin in Pulaski county TN in 1866 to the present day incarnations of the Klan, It's metastasis encompasses Tennesee, Georgia, Alabama, Missisipi, Indiana,

South Carolina, North Carolina, Oregon, Washinton,Texas, Florida, with violent chapters reaching as far as Buffalo New York! https://www.nyheritage.org/collections/buffalo-ku-klux-klan-membership-list

The Data is hard to come by, so I'm compiling the actual incidents with and without convictions by state, but ONLY from perpetrators tied to white supremacist groups.

Interesting side note on the Buffalo KKK. Sean Lay wrote a book about them (Hooded Knights on the Niagara) and how they were outed. They were bigger than their public face here in the 1920's and had a lot of financial supporters who were not open Klansmen. So when in like 1921? The Buffalo Klan boarded a train for a big circle jerk in Binghamton some good people broke into their office, stole all their records and delivered the names of contributors to the local newspapers which printed them in full. The exhausted and satisfied Klan guys came back to Buffalo to that surprise and that was it for the Klan in Buffalo.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/gary-cohn-trump-team-must-do-better-to-condemn-hate-groups

Gary Cohn, the top economic adviser in the Trump White House, is now on-the-record criticizing the president’s botched response to the deadly white-supremacist rally in Charlottesville this month. “This administration can and must do better in consistently and unequivocally condemning these groups and do everything we can to heal the deep divisions that exist in our communities,” he told the Financial Times in an interview published Friday. Cohn, who is Jewish, additionally revealed he faced “enormous pressure” to resign after the president blamed “hatred on many sides” for the deadly violence and later claimed there were “very fine people” among the neo-Nazi groups protesting to protect Confederate-era statues. “As a patriotic American, I am reluctant to leave my post,” he said, “because I feel a duty to fulfill my commitment to work on behalf of the American people. But I also feel compelled to voice my distress over the events of the last two weeks.” Cohn took a not-so-veiled dig at his boss’ equivocating on hate groups, saying, “Citizens standing up for equality and freedom can never be equated with white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and the KKK.”

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Klan's been terrorizing and murdering for 152 years. Their victims number well into the thousands..

Nazis have been around for 85years, and have slaughtered MILLIONS of innocents in their wake

Black lives Matter is a 4 YEAR OLD organization with ZERO deaths attributed to its group.... :lol:

Yes, their demonstrations occasionally get out of hand, and yes, they gripe about things that generally won't

affect your average white guy. However, comparing them to ESTABLISHED hate groups is just more far-right,

bulls#!t, propaganda. Developmentally disabled adults like Joesixpack, and and Jboyst while not 100%

responsible for their actions should definitely know better.

:rolleyes: R-i-i-i-i-i-i-ight.. He didn't JOIN THE KLAN because he was a racist either.. -That was some ploy to join Oprah's book club.

What... A bunch... Of morons...

It's neat that you call Nazis "the right" and Antifa "the left" when in reality, from their perspectives on the roles and power of government, they are both "the left". They both want government control of everything, they just want different people to be in charge. Ultimately both would be met with resistance if they gained power and both would deal with it harshly.

The real effort here is to equate anyone who doesn't agree with the Antifa morons that George Soros mobilized and Mom and Dad let out of the basement for the weekend with the Nazis. If you don't agree with shouting them down instead of ignoring them....you're a nazi. If you are a stone man sitting on a stone horse surrounded by Nazis....you're a nazi. If you almost got chopped to bits by an online girlfriend....Nazi. If you have the same name as the stone Nazi...nt a Nazi but we better nazi you doing any broadcasting. Then you can find a statue of Columbus to equate with the Nazi statue and call Columbus a "capitalist" :huh: . The next step is saying Nazis are "the right" then transferring that to meaning "the right" are all Nazis.

In reality, the right in America wants the government to control far less than either the leftists from Nazi land or Antifa land would like. Capitalism works. None of that other crap from the left does.

It's neat that you call Nazis "the right" and Antifa "the left" when in reality, from their perspectives on the roles and power of government, they are both "the left". They both want government control of everything, they just want different people to be in charge. Ultimately both would be met with resistance if they gained power and both would deal with it harshly.

The real effort here is to equate anyone who doesn't agree with the Antifa morons that George Soros mobilized and Mom and Dad let out of the basement for the weekend with the Nazis. If you don't agree with shouting them down instead of ignoring them....you're a nazi. If you are a stone man sitting on a stone horse surrounded by Nazis....you're a nazi. If you almost got chopped to bits by an online girlfriend....Nazi. If you have the same name as the stone Nazi...nt a Nazi but we better nazi you doing any broadcasting. Then you can find a statue of Columbus to equate with the Nazi statue and call Columbus a "capitalist" :huh: . The next step is saying Nazis are "the right" then transferring that to meaning "the right" are all Nazis.

In reality, the right in America wants the government to control far less than either the leftists from Nazi land or Antifa land would like. Capitalism works. None of that other crap from the left does.

Building the wall which Republicans wildly support would be the biggest public works project ever. Some small government! Not to mention it is anti-capitalist, as is shutting down the free flow of labor to adjust naturally to the market. Deportations, building more prisons, massive expansion of the military and even the social conservatism fit in perfectly with Republicanism.

Building the wall which Republicans wildly support would be the biggest public works project ever. Some small government! Not to mention it is anti-capitalist, as is shutting down the free flow of labor to adjust naturally to the market. Deportations, building more prisons, massive expansion of the military and even the social conservatism fit in perfectly with Republicanism.

These points are each arguable, but none of them relate to this thread and non of them does anything to refute the fact that Nazis are totalitarian and more similar to the left/Antifa than the right in the USA.

For anyone who didn't click the link 9/11 killed 2,996 people. -Horrendous act by unspeakable evil no doubt.

Lynchings alone by White supremacists is responsible for the deaths between 3,830-4072 black Americans, -but we'll never know the exact count since so many victims simply disappeared under suspicious circumstances.

The number of historical assaults is hard to figure, but 593 documented attacks perpetrated by the larger white supremacy movement between 1990 and 2012. -This figure included the Oklahoma city bombings which killed 168

people and injured 680..

As far as historical assaults: The KKK leaves a trail of blood From its origin in Pulaski county TN in 1866 to the present day incarnations of the Klan, It's metastasis encompasses Tennesee, Georgia, Alabama, Missisipi, Indiana,

South Carolina, North Carolina, Oregon, Washinton,Texas, Florida, with violent chapters reaching as far as Buffalo New York! https://www.nyheritage.org/collections/buffalo-ku-klux-klan-membership-list

The Data is hard to come by, so I'm compiling the actual incidents with and without convictions by state, but ONLY from perpetrators tied to white supremacist groups.

Any data on how many black people have killed white people because they !@#$ing hate white people? Weren't you talking about comparisons? I'm not sure because I don't really read much of your stupid ****. Edited by Chef Jim

These points are each arguable, but none of them relate to this thread and non of them does anything to refute the fact that Nazis are totalitarian and more similar to the left/Antifa than the right in the USA.

Sure they are arguable, but so is the idea that small government doesn't aid the Nazi cause also. Less enforcement of civil rights legislation, less federal role in voting rights, less scrunity on right wing groups in the country

And how is the left authoritarian? Because they protect civil rights from states abuses?

Sure they are arguable, but so is the idea that small government doesn't aid the Nazi cause also. Less enforcement of civil rights legislation, less federal role in voting rights, less scrunity on right wing groups in the country

And how is the left authoritarian? Because they protect civil rights from states abuses?

That was a really ridiculous post but I'll try anyway...just this once.

By your "logic" small government would help any group that sought a totalitarian goal, not just Nazis. The smaller the government the more opportunities for totalitarians I suppose? So extrapolating, the best solution to fighting the rise of totalitarians is a totalitarian government?

How is the left authoritarian? They advocate government control of literally everything. Leftists like Antifa hide it a bit in trying to seem like anarchists but you have to be kidding me if you believe that. Leftists like Nazis are right up front about it and get laughed out of pretty much everywhere. The publicity they receive from Anita is the best thing that has happened to them in decades yet even that won't have a significant positive impact because their views are so whacked. Leftists like BLM start as single issue organic movements and are soon funded by broader groups of commies. Leftists like Nancy Pelosi want a government takeover of every aspect of the economy. Where do you think that would lead if achieved? More freedom? Less?

I am not saying Trump, or any Republican or Democrat of recent times is 100% truly of the right any more than any individual is truly 100% of the left, but if we define American right as pure Capitalist and American left as pure Centralist then it is clear that both Antifa and Nazis are leftists....which they are....and which is why 34 is clearly afraid he will become a Nazi. I do not see Trump as a pure Capitalist by any stretch. I see him as a reaction by the voters to the straying both the Dems and Reps have done from Capitalism and their thought that they were getting away with it. But this last paragraph is off topic and probably belongs in a different thread.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Did you sleep through the last administration?

Obama authoritarian?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You sir are an I D 10 T.

He only used a pen and a phone!!!!! Elections had consequences!! he was doing what the people wanted!!!

True. That's why I don't get too bent out of shape on any of the executive orders Trump will sign which are typical Republican EO's.

True. That's why I don't get too bent out of shape on any of the executive orders Trump will sign which are typical Republican EO's.

My point was his overuse of the EO to bypass congress is seen by many as being authoritarian, not surprising that Tiberius doesn't see that though. And I am not a fan of EO's for the most part regardless of who does them just to be clear

My point was his overuse of the EO to bypass congress is seen by many as being authoritarian, not surprising that Tiberius doesn't see that though. And I am not a fan of EO's for the most part regardless of who does them just to be clear

Unfortunately, as the parties drift further apart and the divisions within each party grows leading to even more gridlock, EO's are going to only increase with each president will feel it's the only way to get anything done. If Trump gets reelected and the Democrats retake the House and Senate by 2022 which could very well happen, I think Trump will make Obama look like a choir boy when it comes to executive overreach by the time his 2nd term is through.

Unfortunately, as the parties drift further apart and the divisions within each party grows leading to even more gridlock, EO's are going to only increase with each president will feel it's the only way to get anything done. If Trump gets reelected and the Democrats retake the House and Senate by 2022 which could very well happen, I think Trump will make Obama look like a choir boy when it comes to executive overreach by the time his 2nd term is through.

The major problem is the advent of the unitary executive. Our government wasn't designed to have a "President whose job it is to get things done" outside of the scope of their specifically designated powers.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Newsflash: The parties are drifting "farther apart" like two gigantic black holes would drift apart.

image237.png

article-slain-police-officers-1220.jpg

joseph-ponder.jpg

This post is the embodiment of all that is wrong with the far-right.

Displaying slain officer's photos like they were mug shots seems tasteless enough, but the suggestion that

every murderous, suicidal, black guy is somehow a member of "Black Lives Matter" is just proof of how deranged a few participants in this discussion have gotten.

Thanks for the extra helping of stupid, fellas! -As if we needed it.

Source?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/12/17/court.archive.mcveigh2/index.html

2nd paragraph after the subtitle "Coming home" -You'll find it in many other places too.

Edited by #34fan

That was a really ridiculous post but I'll try anyway...just this once.

By your "logic" small government would help any group that sought a totalitarian goal, not just Nazis. The smaller the government the more opportunities for totalitarians I suppose? So extrapolating, the best solution to fighting the rise of totalitarians is a totalitarian government?

How is the left authoritarian? They advocate government control of literally everything. Leftists like Antifa hide it a bit in trying to seem like anarchists but you have to be kidding me if you believe that. Leftists like Nazis are right up front about it and get laughed out of pretty much everywhere. The publicity they receive from Anita is the best thing that has happened to them in decades yet even that won't have a significant positive impact because their views are so whacked. Leftists like BLM start as single issue organic movements and are soon funded by broader groups of commies. Leftists like Nancy Pelosi want a government takeover of every aspect of the economy. Where do you think that would lead if achieved? More freedom? Less?

I am not saying Trump, or any Republican or Democrat of recent times is 100% truly of the right any more than any individual is truly 100% of the left, but if we define American right as pure Capitalist and American left as pure Centralist then it is clear that both Antifa and Nazis are leftists....which they are....and which is why 34 is clearly afraid he will become a Nazi. I do not see Trump as a pure Capitalist by any stretch. I see him as a reaction by the voters to the straying both the Dems and Reps have done from Capitalism and their thought that they were getting away with it. But this last paragraph is off topic and probably belongs in a different thread.

I just think the whole size of government thing means you are closer to totalitarians is silly. The slaves lived is a system of totalitarisim but that was a small government system. Racism is what connects Nazis to the far right and seeps into some mainstream Republicanism too I would argue. Trump's pardon of an obvious racist probably won't cost him many votes. But we shall see

This is most certainly the trend and it will continue until someone "breaks the wheel"