Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/08/16/ann-coulter-liberals-club-people-love-hearts/

"Liberals have Republicans over a barrel because they used the word “racist.” The word is kryptonite, capable of turning the entire GOP and 99 percent of the “conservative media” into a panicky mass of cowardice."

*standing ovation*

Hey, some good people are total racist scum, so, what's the problem?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/08/16/ann-coulter-liberals-club-people-love-hearts/

"Liberals have Republicans over a barrel because they used the word “racist.” The word is kryptonite, capable of turning the entire GOP and 99 percent of the “conservative media” into a panicky mass of cowardice."

*standing ovation*

Say the words " you're a racist" to republicans and they scatter like roaches. Not a backbone among them. I'm sorry, but our country is !@#$ed the way things are going.

Hey, some good people are total racist scum, so, what's the problem?

Do you include yourself in that group?

You should

Wow, if you can't manage to get the point across, how do you expect Trump to?

Sounds like you believe in vigilante justice, as long as it supports your PoV.

Gee, I wonder where that could go wrong.

Him going full Trump was the best part. All the things people are criticising are what made it great.

If you are ok with a world leader who can't enunciate a concept that's expected of a smart 9th grader, then yes he's great.

If the counter protesters came armed with songs like the vigil last night, the Nazi's protest and message is trounced twelvefold. That's what peaceful protest looks like.

It shouldn't be so hard to both hate white supremicists while also recognizing the leftist protests of late have done damage to the liberal cause in general. Not saying liberals shouldn't fight out against hate, but only to closely consider the strategy.

Remember that the crime was committed when the car rammed into people, not before.

Sounds like you believe in vigilante justice, as long as it supports your PoV.

Gee, I wonder where that could go wrong.

You missed the point.

You seemed to support the idea that Trump was incompetent in convincing others that violence in all its forms, by all groups, is reprehensible. And yet, you can't seem to convince any of the regular PPP detractors of that same idea either.

Hence my question, if you can't do it, is it your failure too?

What a load of Nazi-sympathizing trash... The ACLU, you were so eager to name-drop also defended the North American Man-Boy Love Association's right to publish guides on how to approach kids... I guess you support a bunch of child-molester's right to push their brand as well.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or just retarded.

Racism is the new Communism.

McCarthy would have been proud.

I've been saying it for years: when they call you a racist, laugh in their face and then mock them mercilessly. Trump's done a phenomenal job of it.

And to think the GOP still hasn't learned any lessons from the 2008, 2012, and 2016 election cycles.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or just retarded.

I'm going with retarded. His posting voice is rather earnest.

You missed the point.

You seemed to support the idea that Trump was incompetent in convincing others that violence in all its forms, by all groups, is reprehensible. And yet, you can't seem to convince any of the regular PPP detractors of that same idea either.

Hence my question, if you can't do it, is it your failure too?

I'm holding out hopes that the collective public, including people who are increasingly distancing themselves from Trump, aren't as retarded as #34

If the counter protesters came armed with songs like the vigil last night, the Nazi's protest and message is trounced twelvefold. That's what peaceful protest looks like.

It shouldn't be so hard to both hate white supremicists while also recognizing the leftist protests of late have done damage to the liberal cause in general. Not saying liberals shouldn't fight out against hate, but only to closely consider the strategy.

Remember that the crime was committed when the car rammed into people, not before.

This is mostly comprised of salient points, but I do have a quibble.

The "liberal protesters" have been nearly entirely illiberal.

Antifa is a militant Communist front. They are violent, bigoted, and spew hate. They have been assaulting people, in open street combat, with weapons, for roughly two years now.

This is not a binary issue. We don't need to cast our lot with either side. Both sides the white supremacists and the militant Communists are evil and thuggish.

Antifa is a militant Communist front. They are violent, bigoted, and spew hate. They have been assaulting people, in open street combat, with weapons, for roughly two years now.

This is not a binary issue. We don't need to cast our lot with either side. Both sides the white supremacists and the militant Communists are evil and thuggish.

Great post. I just want both sides to go away.

The counter protesters were not menacing a synogaouge and terrifying the Jewish worshippers.

http://www.newsweek.com/charlottesville-police-refused-protect-synagogue-nazis-so-it-hired-armed-651260

But hey, those darn liberals are awful

The counter protesters were not menacing a synogaouge and terrifying the Jewish worshippers.

http://www.newsweek.com/charlottesville-police-refused-protect-synagogue-nazis-so-it-hired-armed-651260

But hey, those darn liberals are awful

They just hate the pigs though. Who would have thunk it, antifa and Muslims have something in common.👍

Listen to the both of you... You think this is a toy... :lol: "Labels".... "Due process".... Nazis aren't pets you morons... Here's a 20 year old who drove a muscle car into a crowd of people FROM BEHIND! -Where was their

due process? If history has taught us anything, it's that pacifying Nazis only emboldens them.... I'm not going to sit here pretending that they're ordinary Americans who want their voices heard... They're terrorists...

Why not allow the Islamic State to march armed through the streets as well?

Yes, due process, Einstein. The kid in the car has been arrested and will stand trial. That's due process.

And who here has said anything about "pacifying" Nazis? This is gator-level idiocy on your part, which makes you appear to be nothing more than a second rate troll.

This is the point most people are missing on the issue, well said

Once most people and the media realize that, for the most part, neither of these groups are liberal or conservative the better off we'll be. I'm already seeing liberal and conservatives comming together to condemn them. At least the intelligent ones. Still lots of idiots on both sides and here at PPP there are some shining examples. A common enemy/enemies is/are a good thing.

I've been saying it for years: when they call you a racist, laugh in their face and then mock them mercilessly. Trump's done a phenomenal job of it.

And to think the GOP still hasn't learned any lessons from the 2008, 2012, and 2016 election cycles.

I'm going with retarded. His posting voice is rather earnest.

He accused me of "villifying" Kaepernick. He's retarded.

Yes, due process, Einstein. The kid in the car has been arrested and will stand trial. That's due process.

And who here has said anything about "pacifying" Nazis? This is gator-level idiocy on your part, which makes you appear to be nothing more than a second rate troll.

By extension of his argument: the First Amendment pacifies Nazis. Therefore, the Constitution is a fascist document.