Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

What were they counter-protesting again? Did you say...Nazis and White Supremacists? Oh...that's right. Your post almost made me forget which side stood, quite literally, for hate.

Also, I'm not your dude. You're unable to look at this situation without blatantly condemning hate groups. If you're all for peacefully assembling, then I'm curious your thoughts on the Neo-Nazis that committed murder at the protest.

Yeah, yeah. I'm not your buddy, guy, and all that. First off, one person was killed and until I see a guilty plea or verdict there ain't no murder. Second, you either can't or won't read if you think more than a couple of people on this board would be caught dead with a bunch of neo-Nazis. Go !@#$ yourself and lurk more while you're at it.

What do you make of the people that showed up with rifles and camouflage gear? If you were showing up to protest literal neo-Nazis that had actual guns, would you have showed up with nothing?

I'd be carrying concealed like I do every day but I wouldn't be looking for a fight. I'd be looking for any way to not fight.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's hatefulness? The people protesting the white nationalists (the ones that chanted hate speech the night before as they marched in support of a confederate statue)? Get real.

Newsflash: Only one side is spewing hate. Trump is an idiot for confusing that fact. I'm sorry if you feel too scared to voice your concern about the "leftist anarchists" without sounding like a bigoted fool.

I think my response was handled succinctly by others. You're totally misguided if you think that the anarchist far left is peaceful. I'm sure you're aware that the real Nazis borrowed a lot of their tactics.

Moved post: -I've been reading up on the murderous Ukrainian and Lithuanian Einzatsgruppen death squads... Nazi led, and inspired fascists who killed on a incomprehensible scale... Grown men shooting babies and little

girls in the back...Stripping 14 year-old girls naked, raping, and murdering them en-masse... ANYONE walking down an American street with a red, white and black swastika flag IS a sympathizer to these events...

In my opinion, it's worse than the black flag of Daesh... If I ever see one near me, I'll do my utmost to desecrate, and destroy it.

Edited by #34fan

What were they counter-protesting again? Did you say...Nazis and White Supremacists? Oh...that's right. Your post almost made me forget which side stood, quite literally, for hate.

Also, I'm not your dude. You're unable to look at this situation without blatantly condemning hate groups. If you're all for peacefully assembling, then I'm curious your thoughts on the Neo-Nazis that committed murder at the protest.

Find me a credible source. I saw you posted a screen cap of one and either deleted it or got it deleted. The flyer you posted was fake by the way. I also want to point out how disgusting it is the lengths you're going to in order to try and make those counter-protesters sound like evil scum...when they're up against Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists.

Edit: Deleted part that was double posted.

oh. That's right. It doesn't matter how nasty and evil you are if you're fighting neo Nazis and white surpremists.

Oh yes. My bad

Moved post: -I've been reading up on the murderous Ukrainian and Lithuanian Einzatsgruppen death squads... Nazi led, and inspired fascists who killed on a incomprehensible scale... Grown men shooting babies and little

girls in the back...Stripping 14 year-old girls naked, raping, and murdering them en-masse... ANYONE walking down an American street with a red, white and black swastika flag IS a sympathizer to these events...

In my opinion, it's worse than the black flag of Daesh... If I ever see one near me, I'll do my utmost to desecrate, and destroy it.

Where was your outrage when 44 helped to install real hardened nazis into power in the Ukraine in 2014? Or was that okay because it was a different country and thus not your problem?

Gladly.

I hate men who cheat on their wife and lie. Can I go beat up bill Clinton

Being fat is a son I am opposed to, can I Target with prejudice Oprah, Chris Christie and santa?

Yeah, yeah. I'm not your buddy, guy, and all that. First off, one person was killed and until I see a guilty plea or verdict there ain't no murder. Second, you either can't or won't read if you think more than a couple of people on this board would be caught dead with a bunch of neo-Nazis. Go !@#$ yourself and lurk more while you're at it.

I'd be carrying concealed like I do every day but I wouldn't be looking for a fight. I'd be looking for any way to not fight.

I'd go to a klan meeting. I'd go naked and wear a sign that my sheets were still in the dryer

Where was your outrage when 44 helped to install real hardened nazis into power in the Ukraine in 2014? Or was that okay because it was a different country and thus not your problem?

where was that link

Not only that, but make the protest a positive, inclusive one where reasonable, rational people can express themselves without confrontation, destruction, or violence. Do like the hippies did and bust out some bongos, acoustic guitars, smoke a few joints, and sing some harmless, insipid songs about peace and loving your fellow man/woman/trans/wombat/or however you/they/we choose to identify.

What does anyone think is going to happen when you try to confront or assault a bunch of Klansmen, neo-Nazis, or the like?

I said it above: when you fight people who's belief system is based on the idea that they're oppressed, you're reinforcing them.

(Yes, I'm talking about neo-Nazis.)

I said it above: when you fight people who's belief system is based on the idea that they're oppressed, you're reinforcing them.

Is this the time to remind the left of the logic they use about radical Islamist recruitment?

You don't know a damn thing about Nazis in the Ukraine, or Russia... You have ZERO clue about the regional implications, so shut up about it.

Tom, you really are a piece of f*$#ing garbage... When Kaepernick took a non-violent knee in protest of a oppression, you VILLIFIED him. Now, you offer a look-the other-way-approach for one of the most MURDEROUS political factions in

the history of mankind... What's it like to be that big of a scumbag?

Edited by #34fan

where was that link

Buried under the "Russia invaded Crimea" stories. In part of the lead up we helped install this guy's people: Oleh Tyahnybok

2ez1m3k.jpg

And sent millions in funding to Svoboda (Ukrainian neo nazi party). Tyahnybok wasn't allowed to serve in the government, but his Nazi buddies were all over the cabinet:

Andriy Parubiy (cofounder of the Neo Nazi party of the Ukraine) was put in charge of the military and law enforcement as well as intelligence. He was a key member of the Orange Revolution in 2004 - funded by the west and Soros.

Dmytro Yarosh was made Pariubiy's secretary.

Oleh Makhnitsky was made Prosecutor general.

Search those guy's names and records. And remember we said they were the "good guys" in this fight.

2014-04-23T083049Z_3_CBREA3L15S700_RTROP

That's Biden shaking hands with the !@#$ing head of the neo-nazi party.

You don't know a damn thing about Nazis in the Ukraine, or Russia... You have ZERO clue about the regional implications, so shut up about it.

This is false. I know quite a bit. Because I read and pay attention. Again, where was the outrage when 44 sent millions of dollars supporting neo nazis in the Ukraine? Were you just unaware of it? Or were you okay with it because it happened in a different country?

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Mostly they're just !@#$ing stupid - they really don't know what it means, they're just too ignorant. But they're no less contemptuous for it.

the Nazis were pretty much wiped out 70 years ago.

bad ideology can still stick around but as a political and military force it has been gone for 70 years. now

Except they weren't. Many thousands were welcomed with open arms into the USIC, NASA, and the MiC. Hell, the BND was formed by a hardened Nazi who ran the CIA's paramilitary operations in Europe for close to twenty five years after the war.

Tom, you really are a piece of f*$#ing garbage... When Kaepernick took a non-violent knee in protest of a oppression, you VILLIFIED him. Now, you offer a look-the other-way-approach for one of the most MURDEROUS political factions in

the history of mankind... What's it like to be that big of a scumbag?

I never did any such thing. I said I thought he was doing it for the attention, but I supported his First Amendment right to do so, and didn't really care either way otherwise.

You can actually go to "advanced search" here, and search for "Kaepernick" by "DC Tom" like I just did, and find those exact same results. I don't know who the !@#$ you're talking about, but it isn't me.

Buried under the "Russia invaded Crimea" stories. In part of the lead up we helped install this guy's people: Oleh Tyahnybok

2ez1m3k.jpg

And sent millions in funding to Svoboda (Ukrainian neo nazi party). Tyahnybok wasn't allowed to serve in the government, but his Nazi buddies were all over the cabinet:

Andriy Parubiy (cofounder of the Neo Nazi party of the Ukraine) was put in charge of the military and law enforcement as well as intelligence. He was a key member of the Orange Revolution in 2004 - funded by the west and Soros.

Dmytro Yarosh was made Pariubiy's secretary.

Oleh Makhnitsky was made Prosecutor general.

Search those guy's names and records. And remember we said they were the "good guys" in this fight.

2014-04-23T083049Z_3_CBREA3L15S700_RTROP

That's Biden shaking hands with the !@#$ing head of the neo-nazi party.

This is false. I know quite a bit. Because I read and pay attention. Again, where was the outrage when 44 sent millions of dollars supporting neo nazis in the Ukraine? Were you just unaware of it? Or were you okay with it because it happened in a different country?

Oh, so you have Ukrainian relatives like I do? :lol: -You've offered just a small part of the picture, and you're clueless on global politics... You have absolutely no Idea of the prevalence of Russian, and Ukrainian neo-Nazi hate groups...

44 isn't responsibe for their evolution.

so, I have a question.... (on the board)

who is attacking who here?

who is retaliating and who isn't?

FWIW - the Nazi's of German would spit on these American pretenders. so says my German born friend

****, we can't even answer those questions for World War 2 - the Japanese still insist the US embargo over their takeover of French Indochina was the de facto act of war. Good luck getting reasonable answers for something that happened last Saturday.

Mostly they're just !@#$ing stupid - they really don't know what it means, they're just too ignorant. But they're no less contemptuous for it.

A stupid idiot holding a torch and a AR-15 isn't a candidate for merciful psychoanalysis... Documented hate group members should have ALL their firearrms confiscated.