Jeremy White's post-trade deluge of thoughts.

JM2009

http://www.wgr550.com/articles/now-and-later

"Heading in to this season I think the Bills had a split fan base. You had the “Wouldn’t be upset if they go 1-15” and the “Dear God end the drought”. How is each side feeling today?

The Tanksters - Want high pick. Probably want the Bills to do more. Trade Shady. Trade Tyrod. You have our support.

The Droughtsters - The picks are nice but… really? Sammy and Darby? Are they… tanking?

I guess there has to be a third group - The Both-Siders.

It’s the Both-Siders that have the toughest case to defend, and that seems to be the group the Bills are in."

This is a good article that sums up where I am as a fan. This part made me laugh:

"McDermott when asked if he needed to be convinced of the moves pivoted to points about how these are difficult decisions. He had the same tone as a season ticket holder with a Watkins jersey."

This is a good article that sums up where I am as a fan. This part made me laugh:

"McDermott when asked if he needed to be convinced of the moves pivoted to points about how these are difficult decisions. He had the same tone as a season ticket holder with a Watkins jersey."

Tough day yesterday for all of us I think.