Bills Pro Personnel Department Early Evaluation Worrisome

Not looking very up for the it's a process crew with their Pro Player signings so far. Please feel free to add...

BAD:

TJ Yates. Has looked horrible in Camp and his first preseason action.

Vlad Ducasse, failing quite apparently.

Andre Holmes, Has had the drops in camp and now he is mentioned as a possible special teams contributor.

Taiwan Jones, was a bit of a train wreck in his first game since being signed off the waiver wire.

Philly Brown has not made a impact play in Camp or preseason that I can remember.

Jordan Mills, re signed after the Bills lost out on there main target has looked very weak still

Good:

Eddie Yarbrough, Possible Diamond in the rough. Sounds like his position coach recommended the signing more than the pro Personnel Department.

Mike Tolbert, may still have some gas left in the bowling ball. But no Push on third-and-one worrisome for goal line carries.

Rod Streater, has been solid through camp will see if he can make any plays the rest of the preseason.

Gerald Hodges, gaining steam as Camp comes along may end up being a starter sooner than later.

Steven Hauschka, looking very solid so far.

Edited by Jamie Muellers Ghost

Are we here to talk about fringe roster guys? Maybe if some of these guys make the final 53 then sure but every team has to fill their roster with garbage for camp and pre-season. Seems silly to try and judge a front office on guys like this so far.

Edited by Bangarang

We'll have a better idea as camp cuts start coming down. I liked the Rambo pick up but safety still looks weak as well as DE. They will be bringing in more guys soon for sure.

I'd like to see backup vet QB addressed too. Don't want a rookie backup.

Edited by r00tabaga