2018 Draft?

Saquon Barkley could go very high.

You want to use a high pick on him before a QB?

No, I'm hoping that we are bad enough to get the QB in the top 5 and Barkley with the KC pick (like 10). We will need some luck. I just think that he's going to be a star and on the right timeline as the rest of the team.

No, I'm hoping that we are bad enough to get the QB in the top 5 and Barkley with the KC pick (like 10). We will need some luck. I just think that he's going to be a star and on the right timeline as the rest of the team.

To each their own.

I'm hoping the Chiefs are so awful that we get a top 5 pick from them, and the Bills have a considerably higher pick.

Hate to be a downer but I think the Bills will need to invest at least two of those first 6 selections on OL. Over the next few seasons, Richie, Wood and Miller are all FAs. With question marks at RT, I can see them getting some interior OL help next season in rounds 2 or 3.

I suspect that they will keep Miller, and Groy looks to be the heir apparent to Wood.

I don't think the OL will be that huge of a need.

From here I can zoom in on Buckeyes for you - should be a significant group of defenders again, and a few offense. CB Denzel Ward is going to be a top 15 pick. DT Dra'mont Jones. OG/C Billy Price, LB Jerome Baker among others will likely be 1st rounders. Do not sleep on underrated RB Mike Weber, Jr. And a WR could emerge beyond hybrid Hback Parris Campbell (i.e. Terry McLaurin or Johnnie Dixon who will both start) but most of the real studs at WR won't be draft eligible this year. OSU had their little "combine" this week for a group of scouts (Bills were there) and some workouts posted below. Click to enlarge.

DHDlZtWV0AEfB12.jpg

might sound stupid but, whats a flying 20?

Edited by Tsaikotic