Pre-season Wk 1 - What are you looking for?

Okay so I am sitting at the back of a very dull work meeting and reading the Streater thread gave me an idea....

What are Bills fans going to be looking for tomorrow night?

Few quick thoughts from me:

- Interested to see if there are any quick, ball out, timing routes called for Tyrod and how he executes them. This is going to be a key indicator for possible improvment in the passing game in 2017.

- Does JWill look quicker and more decisive in this offense?

- Can Yarbrough - who likely gets a chance to start - build on his strong camp? We are desperate for depth on the edge.

- What does our 2nd string secondary look like? Especially if Seymour is out.

What else are people looking for?

Looking for

- Sammy and Shady in street clothes (no reason at all to play them)

- i want Zero running from TT. Progressions then if nothing there throw away

- then look at some guys who have been impressing in camp to see what they do in a fake game (Yarbough, Streater, Thomas)

- see how our Rookie OT is doing

Lots of things I'm interested in this year-

1. Poyer- Will he be an effective starter? I think this is an overlooked aspect of the offseason. We are counting on a complete unknown.

2. Dawkins- Can he push Mills?

3. Zay- Is he going to be able to step right in as the #2 as a rookie?

4. Shaq- Poised for a breakout?

5. Logan Thomas- Do we have anything here?

6. How will the LB's shake out?

7. Jonathan Williams- Ready to emerge as a solid backup?

And, obviously, how does Tyrod look? Any difference playing in this scheme? Get the ball out quicker? Take more chances?

1. No injuries

2. I'm not sure how long the first team will play, probably just one series, but I'd like to see good movement and not a 3 and out.

3. Very much looking forward to seeing how Nathan Peterman looks. Comfortable? Making the throws? Pretty excited about his potential.

4. Shaq Lawson making some solid plays.

5. I want to see Ragland get some playing time and really show out. He's capable....just needs to get it together.

6. Zay TD.

Looking for

- then look at some guys who have been impressing in camp to see what they do in a fake game (Yarbough, Streater, Thomas)

Why would you want an explosive runner to throw the ball away? I understand wanting him to go through progressions and finding the right guy but Taylor has wheels.

Looking for

They will both get some snaps.

Why would you want an explosive runner to throw the ball away? I understand wanting him to go through progressions and finding the right guy but Taylor has wheels.

Personally, in the preseason, I would rather see him throw it away than running and potentially getting hurt.

PRESEASON FOOTBALL.

Stay in the pocket work that. If not there get rid of ball NO reason to take hits

Want TT to blow a knee on a run in a Preseason Game?

What else are people looking for?

For a change, I want the Bills to look competent during the preseason and win the game. I am tired of the "its only preseason, chill. They are hiding the O and D...During the Superbowl years they looked terrible also....." narrative.

I really want them to win