Bills' DL Coach Mike Waufle on the John Murphy Show

That's the kind of attitude that builds a winner.

That's right, Bills have beat them twice in 17 years...2-30!

Here are the numbers for the AFC East since Belichick/Brady

Coaches: .

24 for the Bills , Jets Dolphins

1 for the Pats

They were ALL excited to be in this division.They all wish to God they were not in the division when they got their asses fired.

That's right, Bills have beat them twice in 17 years...2-30!

Here are the numbers for the AFC East since Belichick/Brady

Coaches: .

24 for the Bills , Jets Dolphins

1 for the Pats

They were ALL excited to be in this division.They all wish to God they were not in the division when they got their asses fired.

This means EVERYTHING in 2017. :thumbsup:

This means EVERYTHING in 2017. :thumbsup:

Agreed, and while past performance does not guarantee future results, I am willing to book any bet up to $2k total at current odds, or even slightly better for the player, if you want to bet any of the other 3 teams to win the AFC East. I am sure we can come to an agreement on a field vs NE bet as well.

Agreed, and while past performance does not guarantee future results, I am willing to book any bet up to $2k total at current odds, or even slightly better for the player, if you want to bet any of the other 3 teams to win the AFC East. I am sure we can come to an agreement on a field vs NE bet as well.

Why would I make a bet like that when NE is clearly the favorite to win the division with the roster they currently have? At any rate, this year is this year.

Why would I make a bet like that when NE is clearly the favorite to win the division with the roster they currently have? At any rate, this year is this year.

Agreed, that's why I made the point that every coach is excited to take his shot at Goliath, but then Goliath swats him away like a fly.

24 head coaches, and who knows how many assistants, have said they are excited to play in this division..until they ain't and are fired.

Of course, i want the Bills to win, (I drive 9 hrs to see them play home games)..and horrors of horrors we lose the opener and enter tank mode, I will still want them to beat the Pats and lose every other game.

Agreed, that's why I made the point that every coach is excited to take his shot at Goliath, but then Goliath swats him away like a fly.

24 head coaches, and who knows how many assistants, have said they are excited to play in this division..until they ain't and are fired.

Of course, i want the Bills to win, (I drive 9 hrs to see them play home games)..and horrors of horrors we lose the opener and enter tank mode, I will still want them to beat the Pats and lose every other game.

I'll make the bet that you won't get either one of these. :lol: