Jim Kelly A Football Life Airs on NFLN on November 3rd

@BuffRumblings

Buffalo Bills’ Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly’s decorated career will be featured in the latest round of NFL Media’s A Football Life documentary series. The program is slated to air on the NFL Network at 9 p.m. (EST) on Friday, Nov. 3, but programming is subject to change.

I love Jim Kelly but I feel like I'll be more excited to see him, so much, when the current iteration of the Bills is better. Sometimes I feel like Bill's fans are stuck living in the past.

I'm with you.

90's Bills nostalgia does absolutely nothing for me anymore. Fond memories, sure, but moreso of that time in my life. The Bills provided me a nice backdrop from middle school to college. Brought the community, friends and family together.

But I can't clap for these guys anymore. It's stale.

I understand the sentiment that a show like this tends to bring our current drought more into focus, but I'm very interested in watching this episode. I truly feel that "A Football Life" series is one of the best on TV. I've learned a lot about players' hardships, life lessons, etc. from watching. They're very entertaining and enjoyable to watch. Watching how much Jerry Rice prepared. Getting Bo Jackson's perspective on football. Watching Chuck Knoll tell Jerry Glanville off! Listening to Deacon Jones telling how much he wanted to kill the quarterback - and I believed him!! Great series and it's now showcasing the best Bills player of all time!! I'm glad to relive the past glory days. I hope that 2017 marks the return to the playoffs and respectability, but I still love the Superbowl era teams.

I understand the sentiment that a show like this tends to bring our current drought more into focus, but I'm very interested in watching this episode. I truly feel that "A Football Life" series is one of the best on TV. I've learned a lot about players' hardships, life lessons, etc. from watching. They're very entertaining and enjoyable to watch. Watching how much Jerry Rice prepared. Getting Bo Jackson's perspective on football. Watching Chuck Knoll tell Jerry Glanville off! Listening to Deacon Jones telling how much he wanted to kill the quarterback - and I believed him!! Great series and it's now showcasing the best Bills player of all time!! I'm glad to relive the past glory days. I hope that 2017 marks the return to the playoffs and respectability, but I still love the Superbowl era teams.

They are indeed very well done from the human interest perspective as well as the actual production.

I love Jim Kelly but I feel like I'll be more excited to see him, so much, when the current iteration of the Bills is better. Sometimes I feel like Bill's fans are stuck living in the past.

Yup, I'm over with living in the past. Loved, Thurman and all those guys. But, it's been way to long since there was any success and holding on to that is just to the point it's almost feeling pathetic "yeah we might suck now but we were good in the 90s"