Enunwa To IR

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gonna pick Robby up as a late rounder in some of my fantasy teams. I wanted us to take the kid in the 7th last year, loved him at Temple, think he really can play. I know the Jets O will suck but if anyone is capable of emerging there it is Robby Anderson.

Oh my..

this team might rival the Browns...

Bowles pretty much guaranteed to be fired

The Browns should be 2-3 games better than the Jets. The Browns have talent and are heading in the right direction. Look at the Jets roster and ask yourself how many Jets players would start here? http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/NYJ It's probably 3 or less.

According to Colin Cowherd, he might stay in school to avoid being picked by a crap team.

Draft-dodging POS... :pirate:

That makes no sense at all as a reason to stay in school, or not. He either gets drafted by a crap team this year or next year. The decision to stay or go is multifactorial but crap isn't likely one of those factors.

The objective in the division has to be at least 5-1. 4-2 would just be holding serve with the two Jets-gimme's and two games against Cutler. And with a 40 year old QB on the dominant team in the division it's not out of the question to get that home game.

Get 5 in the division and that boosts your tie-breakers.........because in the other AFC divisions there are going to be a lot of 3-3 records for the wildcard contenders..................no expert will take notice of this and pick the Bills as a surprise team and the season is a long ways off..........but they are looking fairly well positioned if they can stay healthy/keep their depth from being exposed.

Unless they sit their starter in wk#16, we are not beating NE this year...I would be very happy with 4-2..sweeping NY and MIA in the same season would be sweet !

I am 95% sure we'll beat the yest twice...it will be harder with the fish, but definitely doable...NE...I only hope we don't get embarrassed....

That makes no sense at all as a reason to stay in school, or not. He either gets drafted by a crap team this year or next year. The decision to stay or go is multifactorial but crap isn't likely one of those factors.

He'll likely stay in school because a) it's USC and b) he wants to start more games before entering the NFL....while being at USC.

He'll likely stay in school because a) it's USC and b) he wants to start more games before entering the NFL....while being at USC.

Unless he can do a Eli Manning like trade , the #1 pick goes to the worst team. Someone might trade up is the other unknown

When does a crap team not get the first pick?

Boldin wanted to play for a team he at least thought had a shot of being competitive. If the choice was the Jets or retirement he would have retired.

I think that was what Cowherd was saying he should do.... don't think he was pretending to have inside info on what he will do. Cowherd is consistent on this draft dodging stuff. He was saying this year that Watson shouldn't come out if he thought the Browns would take him. It is too early in the year to start thinking about who will be the #1 pick and whether they will stay in school.

First round treatment, regardless of where you end up, is worth it... There's a good discussion here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A6h81IZRqw

I hate preseason injuries. This guy had a chance to become a good player and make some money for themselves.

And before we talk about how terrible the Jets are, let's try to beat them first,

yep sucks for him, he'd be the #1 guy there this year

The Jets are terrible regardless of whether we beat them. Not sure what their turrible-ness has to do with the Bills. It stands on its own.

yep sucks for him, he'd be the #1 guy there this year

The Jets are terrible regardless of whether we beat them. Not sure what their turrible-ness has to do with the Bills. It stands on its own.

As fans of the Bills, we really aren't in position to look down our noses at other teams. And I'd rather be terrible than go 7-9 or 8-8.

As fans of the Bills, we really aren't in position to look down our noses at other teams. And I'd rather be terrible than go 7-9 or 8-8.

i don't think it really matters what team one is a fan of - anyone can objectively look at the Jets and see they see a very poor team. Nothing to do with the Bills... or anyone else.