Enunwa To IR

Hackenberg was just kicked out of practice for not being able to break the huddle properly...

http://deadspin.com/lets-check-in-with-the-jets-1797603051

Not that I want to spend too much time congratulating myself but I've been right on just about every prospect that I felt strongest about over the last 5 years. Mingo, Hackenberg, Mack, Watkins and Zeke may be the 5 prospects that I felt strongest about. Jury is out a little on Sammy but I still believe that he can be great. Other than that I am 4 for 4 (so basically I'm a genius). Edited by Kirby Jackson

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hackenberg was just kicked out of practice for not being able to break the huddle properly...

http://deadspin.com/lets-check-in-with-the-jets-1797603051

I feel smart for not buying Jets/Bills Thursday Night tickets just yet. Going to wait till mid-season when I can find good tickets blown along the NJ Turnpike.

And yet hope still springs in Gang Green Nation!

https://www.ganggreennation.com/2017/7/14/15971620/why-the-jets-will-surprise-the-nfl-in-2017

Edited by PromoTheRobot

This is another break for the Bills..........guy played like a Pro Bowl WR against them last year.......173 yards in two games.

Early in camp a lot of things have lined up right for the Bills........4-2 in the division looks very do-able..........and with a 40 year old QB on the other team......maybe.

Getting Boldin helps, IMO.

Could use a couple more pieces/finds.

Not that I want to spend too much time congratulating myself but I've been right on just about every prospect that I felt strongest about over the last 5 years. Mingo, Hackenberg, Mack, Watkins and Zeke may be the 5 prospects that I felt strongest about. Jury is out a little on Sammy but I still believe that he can be great. Other than that I am 4 for 4 (so basically I'm a genius).

Sammy is the real deal.........if he'd had been drafted into a better organization.......with coaches that knew how to cultivate talent and leadership in the lockerroom......... we'd likely have seen it by now.

It's easy to write off injuries as random but I reference the trainers who turned around Fragile Fred Taylor's injury history..........and it was as simple as just COPYING the habits of more durable players.

Sammy can hopefully learn a lot from Boldin...............it's one thing when Rex Ryan implies that your training habits are reckless and that lead to your busted foot.........it's another when an Anquan Boldin says "don't do that, do this".

Agreed.

Staying healthy is huge with lack of depth, but the Jets are going to blow and Miami will be mediocre at best, IMO.

The objective in the division has to be at least 5-1. 4-2 would just be holding serve with the two Jets-gimme's and two games against Cutler. And with a 40 year old QB on the dominant team in the division it's not out of the question to get that home game.

Get 5 in the division and that boosts your tie-breakers.........because in the other AFC divisions there are going to be a lot of 3-3 records for the wildcard contenders..................no expert will take notice of this and pick the Bills as a surprise team and the season is a long ways off..........but they are looking fairly well positioned if they can stay healthy/keep their depth from being exposed.

Fish could lose Jarvis Landry for a while on a domestic violence beef.

I hope he goes to jail and becomes somebody's b*^$

Agreed.

Staying healthy is huge with lack of depth, but the Jets are going to blow and Miami will be mediocre at best, IMO.

So in other words a walk in a park on the way to division title for patriots ?

Boldin wanted to play for a team he at least thought had a shot of being competitive. If the choice was the Jets or retirement he would have retired.

According to Colin Cowherd, he might stay in school to avoid being picked by a crap team.

Draft-dodging POS... :pirate:

I think that was what Cowherd was saying he should do.... don't think he was pretending to have inside info on what he will do. Cowherd is consistent on this draft dodging stuff. He was saying this year that Watson shouldn't come out if he thought the Browns would take him. It is too early in the year to start thinking about who will be the #1 pick and whether they will stay in school.