Jarvis Landry incident? Could be why no extension ...

@allbrightnfl

The Jarvis Landry incident happened back in March. It is being investigated, there is some video which has been turned over to police.

Rumors of a DV incident surfaced over the weekend. Last month the Dolphins announced they wouldn't be offering Landry an extension this season (FA in 2018)

Report: Miami Dolphins receiver Jarvis Landry under investigation for battery

https://www.local10.com/sports/nfl/dolphins/report-dolphins-wr-landry-under-investigation-for-battery

Sounds like it could be no suspension if no DV on video and "victim" signing affadavit nothing happened. He's getting a scumbag rep though imo.

Whats always weird about these things how come it is August and now therr is a video

I mean incident in March. Police don't prosecute

Video surfaces in August

Edited by MAJBobby

I hadn't heard much good or bad about Landry; why do you say he's a scumbag? Has he had other incidents besides this one?

did you see the cheap shot he gave to aaron williams.. scumbag on and off the field.. IMHO

Edited by dwight in philly

I hadn't heard much good or bad about Landry; why do you say he's a scumbag? Has he had other incidents besides this one?

He's probably the most hated Dolphin since B.Cox. Look up the video of the hit on Aaron Williams last year - basically ended his career. The only thing worse than the hit was the lack of response from Bills players.

He's probably the most hated Dolphin since B.Cox. Look up the video of the hit on Aaron Williams last year - basically ended his career. The only thing worse than the hit was the lack of response from Bills players.

if that happened this year I have a feeling there would be a response. But yeah, the lack of response was ridiculous.