Ice bowl 67

Summers in buffalo are actually pretty muggy and humid

Definitely no sweatshirts.

More like boxers...

But the last few have been really rainy

Aha

Ah ahaha

Ahaha hahahaha youd die in south jersey

This summer has been really mild. No real heat waves and raining at least 3-4 times per week. Most days seem to be in the 70s. I suspect that's been the case throughout most of the northeast and Midwest this summer.

Edit: FYI

https://weather.com/forecast/regional/news/cool-mild-start-august-2017-plains-midwest-south-east

August has been cooler. But July here was scrotum tea

See the movie "An inconvenient truth" and now the sequel "An inconvenient sequel" , your answers will be found there.

I know another inconvenient truth... you guys pay through the nose for this special blend gasoline and it doesn't seem to help much. I don't see how people can afford to live in San Diego, to be honest.

If it wasn't for the unexpected bounty of rain earlier this year, the drought would have gotten uglier. San Diego is completely unprepared for any kind of a weather emergency relating to higher temperatures, and I foresee the amount of homeless people getting to be overwhelming quickly.

we didn't hit 90nunder July 3rd. 2nd latest date to do so since they began keeping track in the early 1900s.

And we have only had a few days over 95. Nothing 100 yet, which is amazing. The dog days are about gone and it never gets much over 90 with low humidity and a good breeze. It's been a great summer

Cool summer here in Charleston too. Only a few days above 90 and very few where it pushed 100.

Last July we had 29 days out of 31 above 90 degrees and 7 of them above 100. This year in July we had 13 days above 90 and it never reached 100. The days when it did get above 90, it was 91, 93, 94.

Alot of rain, which sucks for the fishing and shrimping, but pretty comfortable summer overall. So far in August, it hit 91 one day and 90 another and thats it.

I know another inconvenient truth... you guys pay through the nose for this special blend gasoline and it doesn't seem to help much. I don't see how people can afford to live in San Diego, to be honest.

If it wasn't for the unexpected bounty of rain earlier this year, the drought would have gotten uglier. San Diego is completely unprepared for any kind of a weather emergency relating to higher temperatures, and I foresee the amount of homeless people getting to be overwhelming quickly.

San Diego needs to catch the rain water we do get much better, that is for sure, most of it runs out to the ocean, what a waste.

As far as high temps go, I live and work in Ramona, it's in the 90's all the time, I don't even consider it hot until it's above 100, I work outside, so bring it on. We deal with hot temps all the time already.

You guys ever see any Summers in New York where it never got hot or you barely used the pool or had to put on a sweatshirt at night? The reason why I ask is last Friday here in Green Bay walked outside at 10 at night and holy crap it was chilly. I looked at the temp and it was 56 degrees. It was like come on this is August for crying out loud. You guys ever seen this type of weather where you live in the summer before?

I want to say the summer of 1988 was weird...it never really got warm and summer-like, and then August turned to September and it started getting cold again. At the time as a junior in high school I thought "I'm moving where it's warmer."