I really like McD...read this article

eball

Posted here on bb.com. This guy really gets it, and isn't just doing what everyone else has done. I don't know how many times I've yelled at the TV screen because guys didn't look like they knew what to do in a particular situation. I believe this Bills team is going to be one of the best prepared teams in the league.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like every new bills coach until they dont win.

I had to edit this. I have listened to wfan forever. and I am very familar

with the ny jets, and I remember the day rex was hired i had to facepalm,

probably the first and only new bills coach i was unhappy about from the get go.

Edited by Albwan

I don't know why we continue to live in the past on this "bored". There is only one way to move forward and that is to embrace the future. McD seems to be off to a good start, let's give him the benefit of the doubt and see how things progress? Comparing him to RR is really unfair. He deserves a chance and so far so good.

I don't know why we continue to live in the past on this "bored". There is only one way to move forward and that is to embrace the future. McD seems to be off to a good start, let's give him the benefit of the doubt and see how things progress? Comparing him to RR is really unfair. He deserves a chance and so far so good.

Someone give this man a Harumph