Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

This may very well be the cheesiest song of all time.  I wouldn't argue with you if you thought that.  But it does bring back memories of being young and innocent.  I still like the song.  I still remember watching this movie Author! Author! over 20 years ago now.  I stuck it out because Pacino was in it.  Movie was all right but I still recall the ending theme song

Another one by the same artist Michael Franks.  It's very Yacht Radio like.  Feels like this song goes well with a cold beer in hand after a long day.  It has that 80s feel to it.  

On 8/20/2024 at 3:19 PM, muppy said:

I'm not sure how you find these artists but I am enjoying them  TYVM. I googled the first artist  and I quote

Miranda is spicy. I doubt she gives many ****'s  about what anyone thinks about her either lol she's curvy and embraces it. good for her.

An entirely different Miranda.  Schmaltzy but fine...

I am on a time deadline. The end is in sight! 100 more decorative bags to go. Then I will officially get my life back lol, It's called papermageddeon. Aka the holy  spirit sweat shop lmao

this song came to mind.  what a great band. Cheers mates. m

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

If you ever want to know thy Keith Moon's the greatest drummer in the history of rock n roll- this is a starting point:

"he couldnt swing a sack of *****" - ginger baker (i dont agree, i just always think of that quote when he or bonham gets mentioned as the greatest)

ginger baker was a bozo deluxe anyway. ginger wildheart is friggin rad though

bring me the head of alfredo garcia

Edited by XXXtraAnchovies
  • Awesome! (+1) 1