Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

12 hours ago, muppy said:

according to my must haves yet to post archives list I have 4 band  more to go. Then I'll be pretty much done archiving.  This song was on my list to post. I was never a huge rap fan but I'll take it over hard school country any day. California is featured in a Lot of songs. I get it. It's California after all. The land of the fruits and the nuts both literally and figuratively. 

2pac Dr Dre California love

California dreaming

delta spirit

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

greetings TBD. If anyone has any loop pedal songs I would love to hear them. People who can perform this way are to me BOMB. I found a "top 15 loop pedal songs" playlist. this was Numero uno. And it carries on for 14 more songs. Brilliant stuff

Edited by muppy

10 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

whenever I hear this band it makes me think of my buddy Jimbob who was taken much to early in life due to cancer. He Loved this band. RIP buddy. This next clip is one I haven't thought of in a while but I love it nonetheless

Ramones Addams family blitzkrieg bop

kate bush running up that hill

Buenos dias TBD

this song lyric came to me this morning. I have no idea why. but this song is GREAT. Its right up my alley and the lyrics are too. other than this song I don't know much of her music. babooshka is new for me

Edited by muppy
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This was one of the last MTV VMA shows/performances I recall watching.  I'm sure today it seems rather mild but it was huge and scandalous back then.

I wasn't a fan of it then, thought Madonna was really trying too hard to seem down with the younger pop stars at the time.  But I enjoy watching it today.  Amazing as well to me she was twice Britney's age here and they look like they could be sisters.  She was beautiful.

The camera cutting to Justin Timberlake as well became more infamous than Christina's performance as well unfortunately.

Lol the whole thing was still kinda campy but I enjoy it as it's the last time I was interested in MTV.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Timeless song.  I always used to associate with jump balls at the start of a basketball game

I will always associate this song with an employee Christmas party when I worked at Radio City Music Hall. People were dancing to this song and every time the Pointer Sisters said "Jump" everyone on the dance floor would simultaneously jump up. Every time I hear this song, I immediately remember that.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Another Fan said:

This was one of the last MTV VMA shows/performances I recall watching.  I'm sure today it seems rather mild but it was huge and scandalous back then.

I wasn't a fan of it then, thought Madonna was really trying too hard to seem down with the younger pop stars at the time.  But I enjoy watching it today.  Amazing as well to me she was twice Britney's age here and they look like they could be sisters.  She was beautiful.

The camera cutting to Justin Timberlake as well became more infamous than Christina's performance as well unfortunately.

Lol the whole thing was still kinda campy but I enjoy it as it's the last time I was interested in MTV.  

wow that was quite the video. I had never seen it before. The celebs reactions watching it were pretty danged stoic if you ask me. Almost zero emotion is not straight up bored. I think celebs can be some of the most down to earth OR snobbiest bunch around too. I thought it was fun:-) 

• Like (+1) 1