Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

depeche mode enjoy the silence

ozzy osbourne crazy train black sabbath cover meow 🙂 liliac filmed at Santa Monica pier. I was there for a free concert once *cults. thousands and thousands of people.

blur song 2

Edited by muppy

23 hours ago, muppy said:

a one hit wonder band? I'm not sure. It came to my mind just now.  snarky and funny song

Georgia satellites

I read the other thread about things that aggravate you when driving….  That seems super dangerous today playing guitar standing up in a driving veichle.  Or I’m judging getting old 😂

5 hours ago, muppy said:

bette milder from a distance

mariah Carey hero

Not a big Mariah fan but this one of my favs she did.  Also cool to me the video was shot in Bayonne High School not far from where I grew up

cranberries linger salvation

greetings. so I have archived all the bands and artists I wanted to be able to find easily from the threads here at TBD 💃🏿

so today I asked myself "do I post a new reply for an artist] I've previously archived and add to that previous post." I decided to continue to label the songs for archive just adding more content as new posts

This alt rock lithium classic rock inspired list are my best and favorite stuff. .Eventually my YouTube clips posting pace will slow down.  I don't mean to be hogging the  thread. just FYI

this next band is truly iconic . But someone I don't know much about beyond their hits. Amazing beautiful visuals and audio

from Delores Riordan and the cranberries.One major  hit and then  one not so big hit but great 🙂

Edited by muppy

according to my must haves yet to post archives list I have 4 band  more to go. Then I'll be pretty much done archiving.  This song was on my list to post. I was never a huge rap fan but I'll take it over hard school country any day. California is featured in a Lot of songs. I get it. It's California after all. The land of the fruits and the nuts both literally and figuratively. 

2pac Dr Dre California love

California dreaming

delta spirit

• Like (+1) 1