Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

I love yes. Every incarnation of the band. I think Trevor Rabin gave new life to the band. 

Edited by dhg
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Mark80 said:

Hard to find decent new rock these days.  This Australian Pub band fits that bill.  Killer bass lines, guitar riffs, solos, and a superstar Lead Singer.  Coming to Buffalo at Babeville on August 3rd.

Kind of a mix of Blondie and Pretenders with a sprinkle of Sex Pistols and Iggy Pop

• Like (+1) 1

this one is dedicated to fakers posers and fugly people everywhere lol "hey you. don't you know who I  think I am" LMAO I'm hushing my beak.

greta van Fleet and the struts primadonna like me

Edited by muppy

HA  well this clip did not progress to a playlist as I had thought so I'll try again. after a live clip. RIP Tom. look how much fun he is having on stage. I love seeing him in his element and happy on stage. Great lyrics. such a wordsmith

live Tom petty concert 

tom petty

Edited by muppy

One of my favorite Brian Eno songs, "Third Uncle", here in a very dark version by Bauhaus.

Probably mote of historical than of musical value: John Lennon, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, and Yoko Ono sing songs from Paul McCartney's albums "McCartney" and "Ram".