Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

@muppy Greetings right back at ya! Appreciate all your posts. I love that this thread has gone on for 7 years and somehow avoided negativity. I have no doubt some folks think that some songs I post are utter crap - and tbh I feel that way about some songs that others post. But the toxicity of 'my opinion is sacrosanct' is absent in this thread. Good times.

Here's another song in my 'chill' summer playlist that has the distinction of being liked by wifey AND references the Sex Pistols. 

greetings. to the black being negative about someone elses musical taste is BORING for starters. And if you recall I took major steps to avoid any toxicity. But you're post. Right on to the black. Well said.

I'll post something that hubby would play on his playlist soon. We both like all kinds of stuff. THIS I cannot listen to. Gives me a headache LOL  and still happily married 🙂 haha

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

my JFK ducklings minus my son. He exited cults to join Dead Heavens. His spot was taken by Max who was in a band called the Virgins. Cool video I think. and a few of my fav cults songs . Fun Times

Edited by muppy

Posted (edited)

wow. this guys story is eerily similar to my daughters story with autism

**CHILLS****If for nothing else listening to this young man sing WOW. so good! that just made my day.\

John mayer teen with autism sings

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
On 10/28/2021 at 8:14 AM, muppy said:

I dedicate this youtube to my father in law Jay RIP.

this version is so sweet. But no title and I couldn't find it on YouTube so this is a BUMP

Good Morning TBD jive bunny

Edited by muppy

Posted (edited)

Posting this for @Another Fan because she is one of his favorites and it reads like a brother needs cheering up 🙂 I love these 2 clips. ICONIC!

madonna live aid and like a prayer

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

greetings. I saw Dreadlock Holiday with a picture of guys pretty straight laced looking. Not at all Rasta lol First time listen. That was very entertaining 🙂 I am googling their band name.  very cool thanks 🙂

OMG 10CC is the band. THHAT BAND? LOL 

omgoodness that's great 🙂 I would never have guessed that in a million years

the Peace tour set list proceeds one after the other from this first clip.

annie lennox

the entire eurythmics Peace tour is my sweet spot for this band . Although it would be hard to pick really. Great Band..

Edited by muppy
  • Thank you (+1) 1