Tannehill down non contact injury

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JamesWalkerNFL

The energy level in practice has gone down significantly since Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill went down w/what appears to be a left leg injury.

Perhaps more intriguing is this:

Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill walked off the practice field with trainers. Miami already has one key injury this week in RB Jay Ajayi.

Ajayi has a concussion.

Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill walked off the practice field with trainers. Miami already has one key injury this week in RB Jay Ajayi.

Yeah, Timmons hit Ajayi so hard that Timmons helmet popped off. Ajayi ended up with a concussion. Edited by JM57

Ajayi is a concussion, so he will be fine I guess. Although those can obviously start to add up and get worse as we all know.

as much as i'd like miami to be terrible, this sucks for their fans. as bills fans, we've all been kicked in the ding ding by preseason injuries.

What's actually crazy, is as bad luck as the Bills have had, we've never lost our QB in preseason for 6-8 weeks in living memory.

JK. I think Losman might've been.

Edited by jmc12290

What's actually crazy, is as bad luck as the Bills have had, we've never lost our QB in preseason for 6-8 weeks in living memory.

JK. I think Losman might've been.

i was wondering the same thing, and losman was the only one to come to mind. our starters may have well have been injured with their level of play the last 16 years or so.

I was listening to The Joe Rose show and he was at fins camp when it happened. Local sports show, anyhow he's in mid interview with a columnist from the palm beach post talking about the canes and just stops mid sentence. Said he fell in a heap after being chased by Suh.... and it didn't look good. Same knee as last year...

My friend was at Phins practice as a media member, said it was not good at all. Said it immediately on the surface looks the same as when somebody tears an ACL in their knee, where the player looks like he knows its bad. The silence throughout the facility at that moment was incredible, everybody seems like they think the same thing: It's bad.