The bigger they are

Everybody is afraid of the big bad wolf. The bully on the block. They have an aura of invincibility around them. That is because nobody has the chops to stand up to them and go toe to toe against them.

But when one brave soul steps up to the plate and takes on the bully you always see him crumble. You realize he is mortal just like yourself. If you cut him, he still bleeds

Everybody is crowning the patriots the favorites and as likely the best team in the NFL. They are stacked , locked and loaded.

But what people don't realize is that McDermott is the kid who is sick of the bully. He just is methodically waiting for his time to strike. He doesn't give two ***** about TB and his rings

I haven't crowned the patriots super bowl champs yet and I bet McDermott would have something to say about that. Hit em hard and hit em fast and watch them fold

Buster Douglas DID knock out Tyson

Edited by Buffalo716

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody is afraid of the big bad wolf. The bully on the block. They have an aura of invincibility around them. That is because nobody has the chops to stand up to them and go toe to toe against them.

But when one brave soul steps up to the plate and takes on the bully you always see him crumble. You realize he is mortal just like yourself. If you cut him, he still bleeds

Everybody is crowning the patriots the favorites and as likely the best team in the NFL. They are stacked , locked and loaded.

But what people don't realize is that McDermott is the kid who is sick of the bully. He just is methodically waiting for his time to strike. He doesn't give two ***** about TB and his rings

I haven't crowned the patriots super bowl champs yet and I bet McDermott would have something to say about that. Hit em hard and hit em fast and watch them fold

Buster Douglas DID knock out Tyson

....he just reminds me of a no nonsense, blue collar grinder......he's detailed, disciplined, regimented, to the point and knows what he wants...Astro's eloquent camp reports surely detail how the entire atmosphere has changed with McD at the helm...I like it so far and the yippers and yappers about him being a "rook" make no difference to me.....will the result change?...who the hell knows....BUT....tell me when is the last time a Bills SFJ camp wasn't "Club Med"?.......

McD is already thinking about team security. He knows how low the Pats will stoop and he's acting accordingly.

I know its joke but do you honestly think the Pats need to cheat to beat us? We're not even considered their rival at this point. Hopefully, TBG will help us make week 2 against them not our Super Bowl every year.

I see one close hard fought loss and another blowout loss.

Brady is one of the worst in the NFL when under pressure.

http://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2017/05/21/pressure-affects-tom-brady-more-than-any-nfl-quarterback/

That's how you beat him. Rex seemed to get that in the Monday night game last year, I don't know what the heck he was doing in every other game.

When you knock Brady off his mark HE STRUGGLES HEAVILY.

Get him to move left to right and watch him skip balls in the dirt all day

When you knock Brady off his mark HE STRUGGLES HEAVILY.

Get him to move left to right and watch him skip balls in the dirt all day

....14 AFCE titles and FIVE Lombardis says "somethin' ain't working here"....Plan B??.............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

....14 AFCE titles and FIVE Lombardis says "somethin' ain't working here"....Plan B??.............

Nobody CONSISTENTLY pressures Brady up the middle. Which is how you make him jump right to left and vice versa. He loses his timing and his rythem so his mechanics are off.

Most rush Brady from the outside which allows him to STEP UP INTO THE POCKET where he still is on time and rythem...

TRANSLATION- Kyle and Dareus have to have the game of their lives

Even if by some miracle we beat them 1 out of 2 the Patriots will still win the Superbowl so who cares

Our beef isn't with them. We need to beat the teams we are supposed to beat. Losing to Miami or the Jets is nonsense

...that ESPN guy?.....what the hell does he know?........booth boy is done between the stripes and five years too late...........

Mike Rodakent probably has hidden camera and is passing film to Pats*. It was reported there were wires coming out of his jacket with a suspicious bulge but I am not enough an optimist to hope it is a one man suicide vest.

Even if by some miracle we beat them 1 out of 2 the Patriots will still win the Superbowl so who cares

Our beef isn't with them. We need to beat the teams we are supposed to beat. Losing to Miami or the Jets is nonsense

I don't think they will but I wont state it as a fact anymore than stating as a fact they will should be.

I wouldn't call the Pats a bully. More like black mold, or herpes.

They did ruin the sport. Before 2001 you won by being fast and tough. Now in 2017 you win by rubbing your hand on your chest presnap, or obstructing the refs view so you can get by with holding.

Twice I saw Brady jogging downfield on runs, and throwing half ass blocks on defenders. One was against the Jets!

Why wasn't he launched into the bleachers? Players, owners and staff on the other teams care more about him and the face of the NFL than their fans. They would make more money loosing if the Patriots win.

Greatest ever. Just had to water down the sport to do so.