Jon Jones vs Brock Lesnar

Buffalo716

After Jon jones reclaimed his LHW title in the UFC he decided to call out behemoth Brock lesnar to a fight. Saying " if you want to know what it's like to get your ass kicked by someone 40LBs lighter come me meet me in the octogan"

Jon Jones is the #1 P4P MMA fighter in the world but would be going up against the biggest and strongest fighter of his life.

Does his technical Muay Thai , and unoththodox striking over come the behemoth or would Lesnars brute strength and weight be the deciding factor?

Your feelings?

Jones wins.

Lesnar can't take a punch and covers up once they come toward him. Jones will absolutely pick apart standing up and Lesnar isn't quick enough to take him down.

My initial feelings were Brock cannot take the heat as well and folds

But if it somehow got to the ground it be interesting

His contract right now as it stands runs through WrestleMania which is usually beginning of April

So no chance he loses the belt and leaves at summer slam?

I knew they wanted lesnar vs reigns at wrestlemania next year but things can change

And contract expired was wrong word probably.. more like termination if he left at SS

Edited by Buffalo716

Funny how few people respect lesnar. Athletically he is miles above these ufc homos. He has accomplished a ton in his career beyond the ufc gay stuff

I definitely wouldn't underestimate him.

That's a big ol boy as well as a NCAA Div 1 wrestling champion .

Athletically he is UNREAL

So no chance he loses the belt and leaves at summer slam?

I knew they wanted lesnar vs reigns at wrestlemania next year but things can change

And contract expired was wrong word probably.. more like termination if he left at SS

The kayfabe "we're leaving if Bork loses" schtick should not be taken seriously. Regardless, he still has to serve his suspension for the PED thing. The earliest they could fight is 2018, assuming that Brock gets back into the testing pool ASAP. He also has to serve his suspension, get into fighting shape, hype the hell out of the superfight, etc.

Lesnar officially retired from non-scripted fighting after the UFC banned him for a year for positive drug tests around his decision victory over Mark Hunt at UFC 200. (That result was changed to a no-contest.) In order to fight legally, Lesnar would have to unretire, go back in the USADA testing pool for six months and concurrently serve the remaining six months and 12 days of his suspension. Lesnar isn’t back in the testing pool currently, so a fight couldn’t happen until 2018 at the earliest.

http://deadspin.com/the-proposed-brock-lesnar-jon-jones-superfight-is-now-p-1797433212

The kayfabe "we're leaving if Bork loses" schtick should not be taken seriously. Regardless, he still has to serve his suspension for the PED thing. The earliest they could fight is 2018, assuming that Brock gets back into the testing pool ASAP. He also has to serve his suspension, get into fighting shape, hype the hell out of the superfight, etc.

http://deadspin.com/the-proposed-brock-lesnar-jon-jones-superfight-is-now-p-1797433212

Yea I thought It was around January when his suspension was over.

Still would be unreal to see the fight

Yea I thought It was around January when his suspension was over.

Still would be unreal to see the fight

It's only January/February if he gets back into the USADA testing pool immediately. The 6 months and change he owes on his suspension are (for lack of a better term) suspended until he "unretires".

On Monday, Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter talked about Lesnar’s future in WWE in his column for MMA Fighting. He said that, according to a source within WWE, Lesnar is “100 percent” going to be at WrestleMania 34. He also talked about the current Universal Champ’s schedule, and when he might be ready to return to the UFC against Jon Jones.

“Lesnar would not only be doing [WrestleMania 34], but he would be on WWE television regularly in January and March as part of the buildup to those events.

“Given that Lesnar would need at least two months uninterrupted of a full-time camp to get ready for such a fight, mid-June would figure to be the earliest date likely. By that point, he also wouldn’t need the approval of Vince McMahon to do the fight.”

Around a year from now sounds about right.

Edited by KermitMcDermott

Funny how few people respect lesnar. Athletically he is miles above these ufc homos. He has accomplished a ton in his career beyond the ufc gay stuff

Why is MMA "gay" but wrestling isn't?