The Washington Post: making jew-hating respectable.

WP is the lynch pin [no pun intended] for the anti-Trump forces. When I see WP listed as a source, I just move along to something else. If they'll bend, break and re-manufacture the truth about Trump, they'll do it about anyone.

WP is the lynch pin [no pun intended] for the anti-Trump forces. When I see WP listed as a source, I just move along to something else. If they'll bend, break and re-manufacture the truth about Trump, they'll do it about anyone.

Which, sad to say, is the way with many such organizations nowadays.

Yup.

They are they lynch pin in a lot of ways because they have historically been a mouthpiece for Langley.

Behind all the noise about Russia and collusion is really a turf war between the CIA and DIA/Pentagon, hence why the WP, NYT, CNN and LA Times are leading the charge about that story for the past seven months and have pushed a falsified DNI report without a second thought.

That's not to say every reporter working for those papers is a CIA mouthpiece. That's not even to say every reporter that has deep Langley ties (of which the WP is drowning in those types of reporters) is knowingly being duplicitous. Just that there is a long history of the CIA "leaking" to the WP in an effort to control and shape our foreign policy agenda. And the CIA made their intentions with regard to the Russian narrative clear when they put their names to the now proven to be falsified DNI report in January of this year - two weeks before Trump was sworn in.

In most parts of the world that's called an attempted coup... hell, it's what we define as a coup when the CIA runs similar disinfo campaigns to influence elections in France, Israel, and literally hundreds of other countries over the past 60 years.

In most parts of the world that's called an attempted coup... hell, it's what we define as a coup when the CIA runs similar disinfo campaigns to influence elections in France, Israel, and literally hundreds of other countries over the past 60 years.

SO you don't want to take America back to the glory days, make America great again?

This is such a stupid thread anyway:

Months before announcing his real-life candidacy, President Trump was in talks to play the president in Syfys Sharknado 3: Hell No! but after the role was offered to billionaire Marc Cuban, the now-president allegedly threatened to sue. In a Hollywood Reporter profile on the schlocky film series production history, casting director Gerald Webb recalled how negotiations with Trump got pretty far but then, as his June 2015 presidential announcement drew near, the real-estate moguls camp drew silent, saying This might not be the best time. When the filmmakers eventually offered the role to Cuban, producer David Latt recalled, Trumps notorious lawyer Michael D. Cohen threatened action: He basically said, How dare you? Donald wanted to do this. Were going to sue you! We're going to shut the entire show down!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/report-trump-threatened-to-sue-sharknado-3-for-not-casting-him-as-president

http://www.thedailybeast.com/israeli-police-netanyahu-is-suspect-in-fraud-investigation

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is the subject of an investigation into allegations of fraud, breach of trust, and bribes, Israeli police have confirmed. Meanwhile, news broke early Friday that Netanyahus former chief of staff, Ari Harow, reached a deal with prosecutors to become a states witness in the corruption cases against Netanyahu. Netanyahu denies any wrongdoing. The accusations were confirmed in police documents provided to a court by detectives Thursday. It marks the first time Netanyahu has been publicly confirmed as a suspect in such a case. Netanyahus wife, Sara, was also interviewed by police this week in a separate investigation probing household costs in the PMs home. We completely reject the unfounded claims made against the prime minister, said a statement from Netanyahus team. The campaign to change the government is underway, but it is destined to fail, for a simple reason: There wont be anything because there was nothing.