Rivera, Mayberry, and Wahle all visiting

JP-era

I have read in the past that he does not snap the ball with enough velocity.  I believe it was Moorman that it was in reference too, and that it was cutting down on his time to get rid of the ball. 

It might be a factor on Lindell as well, the whole timing issue.  Of course it could be that Lindell sucks.  :doh:

260132[/snapback]

VA I had't heard that. I was also suprised to see this dudw from KC coming in. Dorenbos was hurt last year, maybe more serios than we thought. That dude Banta seemd to do fine the last couple of games, plus he doubles as a tight end. I mean, when you have the #1 special teams in the league(outside Suckdell) do you really want to mess with it?

The nerves are getting to me. Lots of very good G being snapped up. No starting LG, no starting LT. What the fuggg?

260058[/snapback]

Buffalo is going to an unbalanced line.

C/rg/rg/rt/rt/te

It will fool the hell out of opposing defenses.

The nerves are getting to me. Lots of very good G being snapped up. No starting LG, no starting LT. What the fuggg?

260058[/snapback]

Dude, you got what you wanted. Your quarterback is starting. Proving the old adage, be careful what you ask for as you will surely get it. We start all over now. May as well get used to it.

"And Genie, for my last wish, I wouldn't mind a little head..."