Free-agent Centers/Guards

I know we've got more pressing needs (TE, CB, either RT or LT, and DT) but I think if we're going to re-sign Clements next year and fill the above holes in our roster his cap number holds us back. If we can release him and upgrade the postion while giving us more money to sign a LG then why not?

Here's a list of RFA/UFA that I'm a bit curious about and am wondering if anyone has an opinion on their level of play.

Centers -

Melvin Fowler (6-3 305 CLE) : 25yrs old and seems that either he or Faine is the odd man out on their O-line. Folwer can play both G and C but I prefer Fowler because he has a mean streak. He's a RFA and was tendered as a 3rd rounder.

Jeff Faine (6-3 300 CLE) : 23yrs old and I've read they want to move him. Not a free-agent unfortunately.

Guards -

Cosey Coleman : RG and we need a LG.

Marco Rivera : Same as Coleman plus he's a bit on the old side.

Ben Hamilton (6-4 285) : 27yrs old and an UFA LG who the Broncos see as the replacement for C Tom Nalen. I like this guy a lot but he could be a bit pricey.

Roberto Garza (6-2 303) : 26yrs old and plays C as well. I don't know a lot about this guy but wish someone on this board did.

Keydrick Vincent (6-5 330) : 27yrs old and plays RG not LG but people on the wall believe he can play the position. Who am I too argue that since I haven't really seen a lot of him.

================================================================================

So why not sign Hamilton to play C and then sign Vincent after releasing Teague?