Mead claims he's going there for a wine tour

Just Jack

Guy that I know at ge is in the process of buying a nudist campground in northern Vermont.

1.2 million. Hold up is septic system. He started buying it last year. Took his children up to show them last year. He is 67. Kids did not know mom and dad were nudist. True story.

If the wine is free I Will be there

These are NOT the type of people you want to see naked. Ewww.

You might even pay them to put something on..... :(

But then, it might make you fell better about yourself, so there is a silver lining!

Guy that I know at ge is in the process of buying a nudist campground in northern Vermont.

1.2 million. Hold up is septic system. He started buying it last year. Took his children up to show them last year. He is 67. Kids did not know mom and dad were nudist. True story.

:lol: That's a great opening scene to a movie.

I stay with a gay couple in town when I travel back, who own a wine bar.

They are closet nudists, all over their property near the stadium.

It's kind of liberating.

But those pictures are, well, I'm not interested with THAT many people that look like THAT. Unless we drink a ton.

1.2 million. Hold up is septic system. He started buying it last year. Took his children up to show them last year. He is 67. Kids did not know mom and dad were nudist. True story. If the wine is free I Will be there

Make sure to stop and see JH on your way up. Just please come clothed. You can have all the wine you want.

At a friend-of-a-friend's cottage a decade ago, I was sunning on the dock and heard people on the other side of the lake a swimmable distance away, looked up and they were indeed free and naked.

They shouted out to me to come over and join them. I wasn't really interested.

One person staying with us was spooked out and took a butcher knife to rest beside his head those nights.