people's press conference of minneapolis

Fox gave us live full-camera coverage, the title of my thread was what was said when the mayor ran away. It's over for pant-suited fake liberal women who think they are on the side of the angry left and the disenfranchised!!!!!

MARK STEYN: DIVERSITY AND DISINTEGRATION:

A law-abiding unarmed woman makes the mistake of calling 911 and, when the responding officers arrive, they shoot her dead. The American media’s reflex instinct is that this is an out-of-control murderous police-brutality story.

To be sure, it’s more helpful if the victim is black or Hispanic, but in this case she is female and an immigrant, albeit from Australia. And certainly Down Under the instinct of the press would also be to play this as an example of a country with a crazy gun culture and the bad things that happen when innocent foreigners make the mistake of going there, even to a peaceable, upscale neighborhood. Or in the shorthand of the Sydney Daily Telegraph front page:

AMERICAN NIGHTMARE

In both Oz and the US, the next stage of the story would be cherchez le cop – lots of reports of a redneck officer with a hair-trigger temper and various personal issues.

But there’s a complicating factor. It’s so complicating that The Washington Post finds itself running a 1,200-word story on the death of Justine Damond without a word about the copper who shot her – nothing about his background, record, habits, behavior. Not even his name.

Because his name is Mohamed Noor. As Tucker Carlson pointed out on Fox News the other night, the reason you know the officer’s identity is significant is because the Post went to all that trouble not to mention it.

As IowaHawk says, “Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving.”

UPDATE: Neighbor on Mohammed Noor: “He is extremely nervous … he is a little jumpy … he doesn’t really respect women, the least thing you say to him can set him off.”

And yet he was promoted to be Minneapolis’s first Somali immigrant cop by a city administration that cared more about his background than his actual qualifications. And note that you have to go to the foreign press to get this kind of reporting.

The new left knew to go after Humphrey and LBJ with full venom, please repeat for the continued fake liberals in the Dem party.

Destroyed the Dems nationally from 1968 to 1992, with the exception of that weak clown Carter.

WELL, FOR ONE THING THERE WERE NO RIOTS:

What the response to a police shooting sounds like when a black cop kills a white woman.

Though Mohammed Noor, a Somali, was a “black cop” only when convenient to the narrative: “He has little respect for women he has little respect for blacks and kids.”

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH: Minnesota cop who fatally shot Australian woman was ‘fast-tracked’ into the force.They claim his training was just as rigorous as anyone’s in spite of this, but given the mayor’s eagerness to tout his presence on the force, I have my doubts.

UPDATE: From the comments:

“This officer completed that training very well, just like every officer.”

So, all your officers are panicky little bitches?

Ouch. But I suspect that if any journalists dig into Noor’s training record and the emails discussing it, they’ll find out that he wasn’t doing so well and there was pressure to push him through anyway.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/270985/

If this guy is convicted it will be cries of racism.

If he is innocent he is going to be another cop getting off with murder

There is no good ending to this story

This should be reviewed by police and civilian panels and the reasons for decisions made are to be publicly announced.

This is an international situation on top of things.

I haven't been following this story closely...but closely enough to ask the following question:

If he was so well-trained, why did he shoot across his partner's body????

I don't know how his partner isn't completely flipping on him for that bit of stupidity.

I haven't been following this story closely...but closely enough to ask the following question:

If he was so well-trained, why did he shoot across his partner's body????

I don't know how his partner isn't completely flipping on him for that bit of stupidity.

They didn't address the situation for 3 days, thought it would go away, lah-dee-dahhhhhh.....

Did he think they were being ambushed in a dark alley? It has been known to happen. I suppose one should be very careful when approaching cops in this situation. Heck, all situations. I guess the Aussie didn't get the memo. Make a call, let these timebombs greet YOU!

Why would you greet them in ally? They are already on edge. Now mix in the Somali token cop... Yikes. What a bad combo all the way around.

You think the proliferation of everybody armed to the teeth is helping?

How dumb both ways.

Did he think they were being ambushed in a dark alley? It has been known to happen. I suppose one should be very careful when approaching cops in this situation. Heck, all situations. I guess the Aussie didn't get the memo. Make a call, let these timebombs greet YOU!

Why would you greet them in alley? They are already on edge. Now mix in the Somali token cop... Yikes. What a bad combo all the way around.

You think the proliferation of everybody armed to the teeth is helping?

How dumb both ways.

63742220.jpg

She Called the police

The cop over-reacted

63742220.jpg

She Called the police

The cop over-reacted

Yes. I agree. He over-reacted.

Still, I would be apprehenisve to greet the police, especially in an alley, in this phucked up climate. Actually, not apprehensive, down right reluctant. Wait till they come to the door.

The police will find the caller. Like in any call. Wait till they come to you, stay put, especially if there is a perp roving about.

He over-reacted, she's a dumbass.

Say it was an active shooter situation (which is was not, I know)... No time to meet and greet the police. You become possible collateral damage.

But anyway... Carry on.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Yes, a woman reporting what she thought was a rape is the first person you gun down in cold blood...

Not saying cop is innocent. He obviously didn't know it was her. Are you saying he killed her on purpose? Maybe he thought they were being ambushed.

If I call the cops, I am waiting till they come to my door, where they expect me. I am not going to meet and greet them in a dark alley behind my house. No way in hell. That's a death warrant in today's climate.

Haven't their been incidents where cops have been popped while sitting in their cruiser? That's a vulnerable spot.

Again, I am not saying he is innocent. I just want to know what was going through his mind. What was she doing that he was so jumpy & trigger happy about. There has to be a reason for such a critical eff up.

I'm always singing the tune against corruption and incompetence and brutality in the police forces of North America.

Still give them 95% of the doubt though.

This matter is particularly rotten.

I wonder if the skin colors were reversed would eii be singing the same tune

Yes.

I sided with the cop in the Ferguson, MO incident.

People are simply dumb. They do stupid things. They simply are not situationally aware.

You have a populace out there armed to the teeth and you are going to meet the police? In their cruiser? You let them come to you. Not the right situation to be helping them if that is what she was actually trying to do. Why else would she be there?

Obviously, the cop thought him and his partner were being ambushed. What other explanation is there for such an egregious judgement call?

Again, there's a would be perp possibly roving around and you are going to meet and greet the police while they are in their cruiser, in a dark alley. Yeah, I am mental, but not that mental. I value my own life.

Example: I mentioned an active shooter situation. A good way for collateral damage and to get yourself killed by the police is to wait for the cops to show. Even know the shooter may be somewhere else, as soon as you see the police, come out of your hiding place, wave your arms, and point: "He's over there." You probably have a 9/10 chance the cops shoot you... But, but "I was just helping! Showing them where the shooter is."

Same in this situation. Trying to help the police just adds confusion. What else was she doing? Make the call and sit tight.

Going to be interesting what he's says happened and why he was on hair trigger alert. Did she come out waving her arms? Flagging them down? Meet and greet?

I guess we know why he was on hair trigger alert. They were cruising the alley looking for a crime in progress, probably why he already had his weapon drawn. His partner is driving and has his hands on the steering wheel

Still, cop was wrong. Should do some time for such a stupid phuck up.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois