When was the last time you got really mad?

Do you have some disgusting stories?

He did this job in Miami and there are a lot of really poor areas there.

Nothing I saw in that job compares to the horror stories I could tell from my time in child welfare. I just loved walking out with stuff. Three months of no payment on that refrigerator? Unplugged and on the dolly it goes. Don't care how much food you have in it.

Funny how once you get to the door they suddenly have some cash to get started on the back money due.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the eff rents a refrigerator... I know. But 500 bucks buys a brand new one. Got 60 laying aroung and get a mini fridge. Wait the 3 months and get the bigger one.

Levi... What's monthly payment on a fridge?

Back then a really nice one would run you between $150 and $175 a month. Lower end ones probably like $80 or so.

Nothing I saw in that job compares to the horror stories I could tell from my time in child welfare. I just loved walking out with stuff. Three months of no payment on that refrigerator? Unplugged and on the dolly it goes. Don't care how much food you have in it.

Funny how once you get to the door they suddenly have some cash to get started on the back money due.

My friend told me that he went to pick up a TV at one house with like 5 dogs. The dogs weren't house trained and there was feces matted to the carpet.

He said everything inside looked like a crack house with how dirty it was but then you see a very nice TV.....which he took back.

My friend told me that he went to pick up a TV at one house with like 5 dogs. The dogs weren't house trained and there was feces matted to the carpet.

He said everything inside looked like a crack house with how dirty it was but then you see a very nice TV.....which he took back.

The place I worked for wasn't in a really terrible area.

Child welfare on the other hand...some places I'd bring extra shoelaces to tie around my pant legs to keep roaches and other creepy crawlies from getting up my leg. It amazes me the kind of awful conditions people can get used to. The smell in some places was so bad I started carrying a little container of Vicks that I could daub under my nose before I went inside. A lot of the time these folks couldn't smell it because they'd lived that way for so long.

Child welfare on the other hand...some places I'd bring extra shoelaces to tie around my pant legs to keep roaches and other creepy crawlies from getting up my leg. It amazes me the kind of awful conditions people can get used to. The smell in some places was so bad I started carrying a little container of Vicks that I could daub under my nose before I went inside. A lot of the time these folks couldn't smell it because they'd lived that way for so long.

Since I don't have a very good sense of smell from breaking my nose multiple times....I probably wouldn't be affected by the smell that much.

It's a good thing and a bad thing at the same time.

Back then a really nice one would run you between $150 and $175 a month. Lower end ones probably like $80 or so.

Wow... Three months and you can own a very basic one!

People are dumb! Durable goods last decades!

Last week, the cafeteria at work during breakfast - the strawberries were still frozen.

Str8 up BS!!!!!

A Travesty! Even during peak (or just past) berry season!

Wow... Three months and you can own a very basic one!

People are dumb! Durable goods last decades!

A Travesty! Even during peak (or just past) berry season!

Sad!

If you're talking about when you went to Mead's for dinner, he's probably gonna figure this out.

If you're talking about when you went to Mead's for dinner, he's probably gonna figure this out.

I've been to Meads house. I was willing to look past all that since he was offering me Stromboli to take home

I've been to Meads house. I was willing to look past all that since he was offering me Stromboli to take home

That Stromboli is the truth. And they practically shove it into your car on your way out.