When was the last time you got really mad?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm INCREDIBLY PISSED RIGHT NOW that the breakfast Stromboli - my personal favorite - has gotten no love in this thread.

Shhh..... the more people that learn about Breakfast Stromboli, the less there is for you and me.

I got mad at a guy who was stealing medical equipment, not supplies from our provided room where we do outreach work for homeless. If he'd have wanted supplies we'd have provided- we give out sleeping backs,, rucks, blankets, food. But taking stuff he's never going to sell or know how to use. It's attached to a Church, a number of health professions attend as they run a free breakfast and we do health checks and advice, education etc. Some we do well with, some not. Rarely do we see addicts, they're usually asleep. Same as the working girls. But this morning, there he was. Afterwards, I reminded myself of the surgeon killed her last month by an addict at the entrance of a hospital. But I got mad at him, professionally, of course.

The replay of the falcons vs cheaters Super Bowl is on NFL Newtwork now. 4th quarter. Just a PSA lest this might lead to more posts in this thread later.

The only Cheaters re-runs I would watch are the Bills crushing them or Brady getting his leg, arm or neck broken.

The only Cheaters re-runs I would watch are the Bills crushing them or Brady getting his leg, arm or neck broken.

I was just warning people to go around this pot hole in life! Didn't want anyone to blow a gasket.