Zeke Just Can't Stay Out of Trouble

H2o

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dallas drafted a running back at 4th overall. In 2017. I still contend it was the dumbest pick of the draft, regardless of how he plays his first couple years. His recent dumbass moves only solidify it.

The dumbest pick of the draft? I think you forgot to press the sarcasm button.

Dallas drafted a running back at 4th overall. In 2017. I still contend it was the dumbest pick of the draft, regardless of how he plays his first couple years. His recent dumbass moves only solidify it.

haha except that he's the best RB in the league and is 21 years old and playing for peanuts compared to some other RB's including our own. by dumb i think you mean best player in the draft, period

beating the girl is still the big thing. late night bar brawls aren't that big.

But you combine the late night brawl with beating the girl and pulling another's top down during a parade, then you have a REALLY bad look for a player who is only going into his second year. He better get his life in order or he is going to be losing more than just a couple of those game checks.

haha except that he's the best RB in the league and is 21 years old and playing for peanuts compared to some other RB's including our own. by dumb i think you mean best player in the draft, period

After a very productive rookie year he's the best rb in the league huh? I strongly disagree, but ok...👍

giphy.gif

After a very productive rookie year he's the best rb in the league huh? I strongly disagree, but ok...

I mean the discussion is only 4 guys. Zeke, David Johnson, Le'Veon Bell and Shady

But you combine the late night brawl with beating the girl and pulling another's top down during a parade, then you have a REALLY bad look for a player who is only going into his second year. He better get his life in order or he is going to be losing more than just a couple of those game checks.

Exactly right. They might all be considered minor events but, in the future, it'll erase benefit of the doubt.

At some point, if trouble keeps finding you, the problem is you.

https://twitter.com/fishsports/status/886919835384520704

This guy is going to end up with more than a little suspension if he keeps it up.

Perhaps he was just trying to break up a fight

giphy.gif

I mean the discussion is only 4 guys. Zeke, David Johnson, Le'Veon Bell and Shady

Correct. I also suspect AP is going to reinsert his name into the discussion one last time.

i'd say shady is the best rb in the league. Bell can't stay on the field but if he does he's it. zeke may not be able to as well but also just 1 year in. johnson has to do it a couple more years. freeman is up there and murray for me.