NFL GM Rankings

#34fan

We always mention how we want Brady to retire...Belichick needs to leave as well...He's already proclaimed to be the best HC currently and one of GOATs....now, they are claiming he's the best GM in the league today...this needs to stop....tired of that crap !

Edited by Iron Maiden

lets see where he ranks after a couple seasons/drafts. couldn't expect a rookie GM to be ranked any higher. hell, he could rank last at this point and it wouldn't matter.

Where was McDermott ranked?

same with McD, give him a season or two before considering any rank of any significance.

29) Sean McDermott, Buffalo Bills

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000816560

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

The perception that he fleeced the Bears, that's my guess.

That's a large part of it. Moving up and drafting Reuben Foster 31st was a steal. Kyle Shanahan was probably the most sought after potential head coach (I know he screwed up in the Super Bowl but his body of work as OC was outstanding).

That's a large part of it. Moving up and drafting Reuben Foster 31st was a steal. Kyle Shanahan was probably the most sought after potential head coach (I know he screwed up in the Super Bowl but his body of work as OC was outstanding).

I worry about the positive weed test. Had enough with the Alabama lazy asses.

He didn't appoint Shanahan. Shanahan was there first and appointed Lynch.

And for what is worth I think he played the Bears thing well.

He didn't appoint Shanahan. Shanahan was there first and appointed Lynch.

And for what is worth I think he played the Bears thing well.

Yeah. My mistake. Even Lynch was officially hired first the 49ers had to wait until after the Superbowl to hire Shanahan.